[junhwanlice] rivals

[an episode to the junhwanlice mini series.]

lisa was only in the iKON downstairs dormitory because her jinhwan hyung (he wanted her to call him that and not oppa, because she is an oppa, too) invited her to play cards and eat lunch. the two were basically best friends, and their other members are out for demo recordings and variety show shoots.

jiwon and donghyuk came to their studio to record some songs. hanbin came out to bond with jung jaewon. yunhyeong had a shoot for 'awesome feed', and chanwoo tagged along. koo junhoe was nowhere to be found, so they were pretty sure he went out.

jisoo and chaeyoung bonded with seungyoon and hayi for song writing and composition. jennie is shooting for a variety show.

but they could not care less. what's important is they finally got the chance to catch up again. the last time they did was before their first comeback in the year, after the two groups watched the year-end bigbang concert.

"you dating that girl?" lisa welcomed, throwing herself on the couch, reaching for the chips. from the last time, jinan has been talking nonstop about a girl from his school in the philippines, after she found a few pictures of him on her photo album. seeing the crease on his forehead, she rolled her eyes. "the girl who you talked to back then."

he let out a sigh and walked to the lazy chair beside the couch. "that was nothing. i only liked the memories from davao, not her."

"ooooo, poetic!" she fully lied down, elbows supporting her head. "you're not dating at all now?"

"why would i? we just finished the tour. all i want now is to rest for a few weeks, or months, dunno." he stole a glance on his friend, before turning his eyes off, slowly pulling his chair to flat. "how about you? still being bugged by that guy?"

"he gave up." she shrugged. "finally, he did. but new ones come on my DMs so that still sucks."

"with the sound of your voice, i feel like you actually liked him."

"he was cute, but right now i really can't handle any nuance in my life." she lay flat, looking up. "damn, why did i open this topic for the catching up."

"you started it." he chuckled. "lalalisa, tell hyung if you have any boy problems or prospects, okay? i'll help you scan them. the boys will, too."

"thanks, oppa. oh," she sat up, pouting. "you told me were playing cards. why are you trying to sleep?"

"give me a few minutes." he opened one eye and looked at her. "you should, too. it's a beautiful day to slack."

"you're right. your couch is too hard, though." she stood up. "can i sleep at your bedroom?"

"go ahead."

with her smirk not seen by jinhwan, she walked to the door only to be startled by the main door beep and opening.

"kim jinhwan!!!!!"

an all-smile junhoe entered, with his bucket hat and typical white shirt on jogging pants getup, holding a black plastic bag with his favorite drinks and snack. jinhwan's eyes has widened with the unexpected person.

"i bought our favori---"

junhoe halted when he saw lisa, who peeked upon hearing the noise that crashed the serene apartment. she was already sure who it was, but knowing he was not that busy just means on thing.

"i got nani hyung's time first." lisa let out her tongue playfully.

"i'm his real best friend here." he grunted, jaws clenced.

jinhwan rolled his eyes and set the chair back to it's original shape. "guys you don't have to---"

junhoe rushed to his hyung, and held his left wrist. i touched the base!!! he turned his head sideways, grinning the widest smile he can give.

"koo junhoe, you didn't have to b---" lisa cut him off when she did the same to his right. with brows clashing and eyes staring deeply into his, junhoe tried his best not to laugh at the angry yet apparent cute side of the girl in front of him.

"i'm the best friend here!"

"you don't even go to tours with him. hah, but i do."

"guys," jinhwan stood up. "we can sp---"

"he told me you're not good in philosophical discussions."

"oh yeah? i know that! but he still likes me, don't you think?"

"WE CAN SPEND TIME TOGETHER, GEEZ!"

with nani snapping, lisa and junhoe lost hold of the guy. stretching his arms and rotating his head, he then stared at the both of them. he grabbed junhoe's plastic, and pointed at the kitchen.

"let's drink. fine. but get lalisa a milk at the fridge."

lisa pouted. "i can drink though---"

"no, you won't." he looked back at junhoe, who rolled his eyes. "hurry!"

with heavy footsteps, he followed his 'best friend's' order.

and while preparing, jinhwan can only sigh. his two best friends fighting for his attention is just too much for him today.

[quite short!
a nonship drabble.
this is going to be the canon for junhwanlice HAHAHA.
ALSO: i won't probably have any ships for lisa because she's my eternal maknae uwu
if you have requests, don't hesitate to comment/message!

also: it's a win for the winkonpink nation this weekend ;)
i think i'll soon add winner here hahaha]