[binsoo] shop along!

[short. non-ship.]

jisoo can only roll her eyes while looking back to the man who clumsily pulled out a cart and tumbled a few shopping baskets.

hanbin has not been in the grocery store since who-knows-when. their world tour has kept them away from their apartment and into their practice room and recording studio, unabling them to even eat at their own home. three days are given to them as rest day just now, and the empty cupboards and fridge are enough for the whole group to stake the grocery buying with a rock, paper, scissors game. after nine rounds, his rock lost to bobby's paper. accepting defeat and recalling the way to the nearest store, he went down the elevator holding the strap of his body bag.

jisoo was literally a fallen angel he needed. she went out of the other elevator same as him, and they were both bound to buy groceries. except jisoo only had to buy bread and nutella for her hungry maknaes.

but seeing how he rolls now, jisoo is thankful to the universe that he met hanbin; otherwise tabloids will flash his pictures with is this idol really stupid?: iKON's b.i. could not even survive grocery shopping.

hanbin quickly caught up with his noona, whom he still recognized with the face mask and her oversized pink hoodie and trousers, despite already turning to three aisles.

"aigoo, this one and only is so clumsy."

"there are a lot of shenanigans there, noona."

"whatever. do you have a list of what to buy?"

he shook his head. she halted in shock.

"do you know what you should buy?"

"i'll go pick something if i think we need it. i'll be travelling every aisle."

"goodness." she massaged her temples. "you should have a list with you, god! why did jennie like you?!"

"because,,,, i'm a softie and i love her the way she loves me?" he made beautiful eyes and smiled under his face mask. she scoffed. "...no?"

"if she'll shop with us and see this side of you, i'll make sure she'll change her mind." she continued walking slowly. "how long are you going to stay home?"

"three days."

"until dinner?"

"fourth day, dusk, we're leaving for the next tour stop."

"songhomie can cook anything right?"

"i know he can."

"is this just for the upper dorm?"

"for both. we're staying at the lower."

"just food?"

"i'll be getting my toiletries, too."

"you're paying?"

"...i lost rock, paper, scissors."

"so mature in decision making, iKON." she rolled her eyes. "and the leader gave in."

"...please don't tell my mandu."

hanbin just pushed the cart behind jisoo, following her every turn and walk. he can only observe all the things she places inside the cart, even the frozen foods. she is his salvation, after all.

"why are there four breads, noona?"

"the other one's for us. i have a talent fee, you know."

she even ordered crabs and korean beef for the boys.

"noona!"

"you deserve to eat well, though?"

"but i'm paying!"

"...i know."

finally on the checkout counter, he left jisoo with the cart before running back to the snack corner of the place. he grabbed a few strawberry and chocolate pockys, plus a pack of tonic, three cans of pringles, and a few face moisturizing masks on the The Face Shop booth, and placed it on the cart. "noona, for mandu."

"heol. how about me?"

"let's go to the chicken place, i'll buy for you."

"you know you should."

walking back home, he never let jisoo carry the groceries and instead offered to carry the paper bags. he only let her hold her most cherished chicken: one serving for her, a serving for the girls, and two for the boys.

"noona, are you sure you aren't the leader of blackpink?" he asked while finally entering the building. jisoo obliged in opening the door, and pressing the up elevator button. "thank you."

"not the leader, but probably the 'mom.' we hate superiority and bureaucracy." she looked back at hanbin. "i don't know what's the difference between those two titles but, just because..."

"so can i call you 'jisoo eomma?'"

"are you a member of blackpink? no right?" she rolled her eyes. when the elevator door opened, they entered. he scoffed. "so, how's your tour so far?"

"jiwon's enjoying it, if you ask me."

"i know that. we're always talking on the phone." she pressed their floor button, before the close door button. "i'm talking about the six of you."

"it's crazy. is nice seeing the fans and the hype they're making us feel." he smiled. "excited for your tour?"

"we can't even have more songs before we did tour. i don't know what's running on yg's mind. sometimes i just want to pull it out of his nose and examine his mind." she shook her head. "but the concert here was ecstatic for me, so i hope we can release our solos before we actually tour."

"so you really are spending quality time with jiwon tomorrow for your song prep, huh?"

"he wrote the lyrics with me, why wouldn't i?"

he shakes his body, acting cringed. "bringing love life at work. sike! yg is watching."

"it's the only interaction he approved." she slapped him on his arm. "first and last, he said. he liked ji's arrangement ad composition, but he won't credit him. he'll use another name for him, like----"

"---krunk?" he rolls his eyes. "or teddy?"

"you know how the man never cuts us some slack."

the elevator door finally dings, opening at the floor where blackpink resides. he follows her until she stands on thir door, passcode pressed on the door, then a keycard.

"thank you for helping me shop, jisoo eomma."

she winks. "i gotchu." while removing her shoes and getting her paper bag from him, she turns inside, and yells: "jennie!!! your boyfriend is here!!!"

"who?! song minho?!" hanbin's eyes widened with the familiar voice and her answer. song minho???? seriously this woman---interrupting her thoughts was the girl, on her ponytail, black shirt and pajamas, running to the back of her unnie. she gave him a gummy smile, while of course his eyebrows creasing, lips pouting. "oh, you're not song minho. go away." she said gently, even with her smile. jisoo laughed and went to the kitchen.

"sorry." he turned his back on her to get out of their unit, but the girl giggled and gave him a peck on his cheeks. then, a giggle.

"i'm kidding!" he turns to her, before she gets all the bags he held on his left hand, and opened the door. "i'll help you bring this up.

[plain wordspit! sorry i haven't updated last sunday. ^^]