[pk] welcome home!

[introductory.]

2013

"so, this is bigbang's dorm, huh?"

jiwon looked around with his smiling eyes, fascinated with the little dorm unit they are now occupying after their sunbaenims.

on the entrance, several boys and a few cameramen are also entering. yunhyeong was dragging his case, hanbin eyed each corner, and the other trainees are feeling their hearts jumping in their chests.

there they were, together, slowly achieving their dream of being a performer. they are on their youth; hearts on fire, passion is burning, eager on what's ahead.

"let's go, team b!"

march 2014

the elevator door opens to the building lobby. hanbin steps out with his headphones and face mask to buy his favorite instant noodles and kimbap for his whole group. unknowingly to him, a bunch of men were also on their way up through the lift, everyone handling boxes. he stopped to look at the familiar men, his eyes following their backs.

"kim hanbin!" he was startled at the familiar alto voice. he followed where it came from, and saw a woman on her pink tinted sunglasses and black hoodie, his same batch co-trainee jennie kim, struggling to lift her luggage from the elevated floor. he looked at her with wide eyes before instinctively walking to her to grab her luggage. she unconsciously showed her gummy smile as a thank you, making his heart flutter a little.

"are you moving here?" he gestured for her to walk first. she held the handle to pull the wheeled bag, but he shook his head and instead offered his other hand to get the tote bag on her shoulder. she shook her head, but he gently grabbed it from her anyways. their managers and the other girls were also getting down the white company van.

"weren't you informed? it's sajangnim's building, anyways. we're really bound to move here."

"i haven't seen you for so long." they both halted, and pressed the up button. he looked back to the girl, and he saw how much weight she lost since they last met. his favorite chubby cheeks to pinch were smaller, but she still has that spark in her eyes, and that shiny smile. he smiled behind his mask and unconsciously whispered something he wasn't expecting to say. "i missed you."

"me too."

"wh-what?"

"i haven't seen you for a long time, too." the elevator door opened, and she entered while he stood frozen, awaiting for her next line. "and i missed you too. just enter the freaking elevator." she giggled. he obliged and chuckled. he went behind her, lose his grip of the luggage, and comfortably rested his chin on her shoulder. she smiled and patted his cheeks, the only response she can give for now. she pressed the floor button beneath the boys', and the 'open door' button. four girls came running in front of the elevator which made him twitch, and disappointed. of course, the others were moving, too.

jisoo, upon recognizing him, rolled her eyes. "ugh, lovers."

"unnie, manager oppa might hear you." lisa giggled. everyone bowed to each other, but fell silent when the managers also entered the elevator.

jennie's manager recognized hanbin, and eyed him curiously. "hey, are you really dating jennie?"

hanbin seemed to choke on his saliva. the other girls giggled. "ssaem!" jennie slightly hit her manager on his tummy. jennie shook her head.