[donglisa] just...

[short.]

he was mesmerized; his eyes are locked to the movement of yg's best third generation female dancer. her movements were swift, but when the routines require body waves, she obliged. she can easily learn and follow the steps.

beads of sweat were forming on her temples, but she wasn't getting distracted from it. she just continued as long as there is music. her arm movements were getting complicated, and step changes require more space from before. nevertheless, she was still unstoppable.

he is always in awe of her everytime she moves. it was alwas a great time for him whenever they get to share a routine, or even just a practice room. they both set their minds on the same thing--to be the best main dancer and vocalist on their own groups--which is probably why they are closer to each other than their other members.

the more the song was ending, the harder he sweats. his eyes wander to her, then back to the instructor, then back to her.

the song finally finishes. lisa plopped down the floor to catch her breath. he looked at the screen in anticipation, and could not hide his joy when he saw her score.

"HA! i'm still higher!" he stood up and ran around the room to rejoice. lisa whined in frustration, while spectators rosé and jinhwan gasped in surprise. "we're winning!!!"

"oh no! lisa still lost!" she pouted and stood up, and grabbed her neck to jokingly choke her. "i have 200,00 more points to earn to win this thing!"

donghyuk grabbed jinhwan's hands and jumped in excitement. the bet will definitely get them another free box of pizza all for themselves.

"freaking Just Dance."

[obv nonship.
comment if u ship/
u want a ship one shot!]