[bobjensoo] up

[1/2]

jiwon did not expect the boys would betray him just like that. after spending a whole day at his studio, writing & recording new songs without distractions, he would come home to an empty apartment and a sticky note on the fridge. we're spending the night over yunhyeong's house. sorry we couldn't disturb you on your writing sesh, we know you missed making music. see you tomorrow! - jinyunhanjundongchan ♡

now, he's having the chicken for seven people all for himself. he's starting to think he'll grow chicken wings tonight by eating them all; then slaps himself, reminding that he can actually store some for tomorrow.

he was ready to wallow and slump on their sofa when someone rang their doorbell. he rushed to the screen and saw a hair bun, and eventually jennie's face that fits in the frame. he rolled his eyes before he opened the door. she was flashing her gummy smile, which he surely knows the reason for.

"hanbin isn't here." he immediately welcomed. she rolled her eyes.

"i'm here for you." she raised her phone on his eye level. "he texted me. he didn't want you to be alone so, do you want to watch movies with us on our place?"

he stared at the screen first, mandu, keep jiwonnie company pls. :) we r away. will come back 2morow. tell him i miss him ㅎㅎㅎ, before staring at the girl, who nonchalantly stated what she just said.

he wasn't sure whether she remembers, but as his best friend, she should well know why he couldn't go to their unit just because.

without much patience for the just-staring bobby, she rolled her eyes and entered the unit. the guy, unaware of his bunny teeth sliding between his lips, followed her to her destination: the kitchen. she immediately saw the chicken pack and happily grabbed it. she faced the man and pulled him out of the unit, not before getting the keycard on the coffee table. "let's go!" he was dragged to the elevator.

why wasn't he resisting? he was out of thought and energy; he will be in their unit. he will be seeing her; the woman who he tries hard to prevent his infatuation for.

though blackpink consists of four beautiful and equally talented women, bobby wanted his relationship with them as professional and just as friendly as possible. nothing more. everyone has been trustworthy and are lending their ears whenever they have to if their group needs a friend. besides, he loved teasing his little sisters, especially his best friend jennie and their maknae lisa. chae comes to him for help when she wants to know how to make people comfortable to her or how to communicate with others in general. but jisoo.... oh jesus. she was something else.

jisoo was the girl she had worked with for several times before her debut, and it was nothing but awkward for him. it felt that way not because of their interactions with each other, but rather because each time they come face-to-face, he would tremble and realize more how beautiful she is, inside and out.

it has been five years since the last time they worked through hi suhyun's i'm different, but it sticks; he is attracted to her. sometimes in frustration, he writes songs about her. of course, he does not choose to release them. the members, especially hanbin, knows him well; they would know instantly who he is referring to.

he mentally slapped himself; he was sure he wrote something about her today, too.

"why are you still pulling yourself away from soo?" he woke up from his musings and saw jennie's reflection on the elevator door with cross arms. he was not aware when she gave the chicken to him, as he was now hugging it like a tender teddy bear. processing the question, he can only stare back at her reflection. he pouted, which she returned with an eye roll. "i know, i remember your stories and sentiments. aren't you, like, willing to risk?"

"sajangnim hates me."

"all of iKON thinks about that. i don't think so, though?"

"it's because you're not experiencing the kind of scrutiny we always experience. and he likes your group because you're his babies." he placed his hand on the top of her head. she grunted.

"i mean, you can date in secret, though."

he gasped. "are you already dating hanbin in secret?"

she slapped his stomach, in which the other laughed at in spite the slight pain. she frowned. "you're reverting the topic."

"you're not answering my question!" he chuckled.

she rolled her eyes again, and placed her hands on her waist to face him. "i'm saying... you can find ways. the hell with you, kim ji won? you're a guy who can make anything even with alternative ways. you're good in keeping things in secret. and i can testify on how you can do everything as long as you love what you do."

"woah, missy. love is too big of a word."

"i said love what you do, not hat you love soo." she side glance on him.

he can only pout. she was right though; but is it really right to push for this? since they were reprimanded by sajangnim about the dating ban, all the plays he can use to attract a girl seemed to automatically drain down his system. he lost confidence.

and now, jennie wanted him to face the woman who makes him weak on his knees. what would remain of him at all?

wait a minute... "aren't we, like, here in the elevator for too long?" he glanced at the screen indicating the floors, and... "why... are we going further up? your unit is just two floors beneath us."

jennie looked at the screen as well. "we're watching at the rooftop. it's cozy there." ding! "let's go, kim ji won!"

she held his wrist and pulled him out of the elevator, until further up to the stairs leading to the rooftop door. while she reached for the doorknob, he remained puzzled. when it has finally been turned, she halted from opening the door, and started sniffing. her nose led her to his chest with creased eyebrows, before she looked up to the puzzled bobby. she sighed, before staring deadpan at him.

"you smell like chicken." he looked down at his food, and his grip loosened. "you... HUGGED IT TOO TIGHT. kim jiwon, you idiot."

he just shrugged his shoulders. she finally opened the door, fully pulling it to its potential for him to have a space to enter. nervous, he chose to look at the floor than forward to her, in hopes of calming his heart.

"unnie!" jen greeted. he decided to walk past his best friend. he immediately regret it went he heard the door slam shot, then, lock sounds.

he looked to the door, and as expected, it was empty. yup. kim jiwon, you idiot. he did not expect to be betrayed by jennie like that.

he then slowly, finally, faced jisoo, body first, before he lift his eyes to see her; arms crossed, wearing her pajamas and an oversized white shirt, smiling at him.

"finally, i can talk to you alone."

[to be continued.]

[updates every sunday, PST!
if you have other ships you want,
you can comment below. ;)
jenbin and junrosé has been noted
*wink wink*]