[bobsoo] ...up, and away

[2/2]

he stood still, unaware of what to do in this situation. it seems his knees wants to betray him as well. the boys and jennie did already. please be still, my dear heart. and knees.

jisoo, unmoved, stared back at him with a smile on her face. he still hasn't responded from what seemed to be a tease or a fact from jisoo herself.

"finally, i can talk to you alone."

why would she want to talk to me? they had no reason to because in the first place, they were not even talking that much, unless they agree on something their groups talk about together.

and whose fault is that, mister kim ji won?

"you brought chicken!" jisoo exclaimed, getting him out of his trance. he watch her skip towards him, so he give his slight smile and stretched his arm, letting her reach the pack easily.

he saw how her eyes lit up and her smile reached her ears. unaware, he admired how her whole face glow up, and shared that with her. grabbing the plastic, she looked up at him, eyes meeting.

uh oh. it was years since he saw her hazel orbs, and now he remembers why he got swept away the last time he did; he loved how he looks at her as if he was something precious. he felt valuable; the longer he stares, he feels a magnet within her that wants her to hug him too tight to protect him. she did once, but in their cut-out advertisement, as their characters.

her eyes itself screams beautiful; yet, when you look at a wider angle and in her heart, she indeed radiates goddess.

after staring at him for moments, jisoo suddenly pouted, catching him by surprise. he unconsciously frowned. she crosses her arms, her chicken in her middle. "are you mute?"

unable to open his mouth with absence of words to say, his eyes widened, an eyebrow jerking up. what?

"you haven't been talking to me for a long time, you know?," her eyebrows now creasing.

he can only blink multiple times. y-yeah, you caught me. what can i do? i just feel i'm not even worthy to talk to you.

"huh." she walked to the wooden bench at the middle of the rooftop, where she sat waiting for him earlier. she dropped the chicken pack there, then turned her head back to his direction. arms crossed again, walking to him, pouting. "why, though? why aren't you talking to me? even now? we're alone now."

he remained frozen. goddamn it, kim jisoo, stop smiling. you're making me fall for you---ugh shit. there, i said it. i like you. that's the reason why i can't talk to you because i don't want to make myself fall for you even more. holy shit, i shouldn't in the first place. and to top it all, i'm admitting to this. i'm becoming cheesy. i hate myself.

staying still was the strongest defense mechanism he can think of right now. other than kim jisoo swallowing his energy and wit today, he is too afraid to destroy whatever they have and haven't by saying words he'd regret later on.

and he was not sure whether the night breeze passing by helped him. but for sure, it didn't welcome jisoo well. he saw how her body shook a little, her hands rubbing each other unconsciously.