Bonus Chapter

NOTE!!! SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK IS NOW UP!

16 years later

“Okay now you got your clothes and everything you need?”

The little brunette haired boy in front of me rolled his grey blue eyes like I had asked him that a thousand times but I didn’t care I was going to make sure he had everything he needed, “For the thousandth time mom yes!”

“Just making sure Landon. You can forget things sometimes…” I reminded as I flattened down his little blue Legend High blazer.

“Blue he’s going to be fine aren’t you son?” Robin winked making Landon giggle. I swear those two were always ganging up on me. Not that I minded a whole lot, I was happy they were close and had a good relationship.

“Yeah dad, I am!” Landon smiled up at his dad.

Robin smiled back before looking back at me with that goofy smile of his. I swear they were so alike it was ridiculous, “See Blue, no need to worry.” He said giving me a kiss to the side of the head making our son flinch in disgust because being in the 6th grade he still believed in coodies.

“I’m his mother it’s my job to worry. It’s your job to teach him all that stupid guy stuff.”

“That’s right and I think I’m doing a pretty good job so far right buddy?” he asked holding out his hand for a high five which Landon immediately did.

“Right dad!”

Robin just chuckled before ruffling up his hair.

Looking at the two of them having fun I couldn’t help but sigh in contentment. My life so far had been pretty much a dream that I never wanted to wake up from. I got my degree in business and was no officially the only Blue Fairy around. I had an amazing husband who treated me like a princess every day, an amazing 12 year old son who was so smart and sweet, a baby girl, Sophia, back home who just turned 5, a great job, a supportive family, and amazing friends. Everything was perfect!

Everything was pretty great for my friends too. They all loved their jobs as Legends and were doing amazing at it which is great because it means less work for me in the long run.

But Leo is living his so called bachelor lifestyle, and so was Rachel and Aurora. Peter and Tink ended up getting married and just had a beautiful baby girl, Kayla, about the same time we did. Jack and Stacy surprisingly got married too, which by how much they argue and flirt with each other and manage to get along well enough to stay happily married is awesome in it of itself.

Though the only one downside was that Mary and Sarah had gotten out of prison and then disappeared off the face of the earth about 3 years ago. But every day we have people looking for them and they couldn’t hide forever.

Just thinking of those two made me glance over to my baby boy out of worry.

Though I knew he would be safe inside these walls, and our daughter was safe with us. So I shouldn’t worry too much but I was a mom I always worried about my kids, “Alright, well it’s time to go. Are you sure you’re ready?” I asked Landon one last time.

He just rolled his eyes playfully at me, “Yeah I am.”

“Okay just be safe, study hard, don’t get into any trouble, and definitely don’t do anything your father did while he was here.” Landon was about to protest but I stopped him, “And don’t say you don’t know what I’m talking about I know he tells you the stories at bed time.” I said giving Robin the look but he just held his hands up like he was innocent when we all knew better.

“Okay mom…” he grumbled unhappily but I didn’t care as long as he was safe.

So I just smiled, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek since he was in that phase where he didn’t want any public affection from his mother and then stood up, “You’ll do great baby!”

“I know!” he said confidently, “I’m gonna be an awesome Legend just like you and daddy!”

“That’s right buddy!” Robin chuckled giving Landon another high five before giving him a big bear hug, “We love ya buddy and we’re so proud of you!”

“Love you too!” Landon said to both of us.

“Alright well we better go.” I said even though it pained me to say so. He was my baby boy it was hard to let go.

Then without another word he just waved goodbye and ran into the large front doors and disappearing amongst all the other kids who were going in. In a day or two I would have to come back for the orientation ceremony but in that time I was going to miss him so much. Though I could only dwell on it for so long before I got a message on my cell phone saying we had a job to do.

I looked up at Robin and he just smirked, “Busy as always.” He chuckled.

“That we are.” I laughed with him as we walked to our car, “So do you think he’ll be okay?”

“Of course he will Blue. We were when we went there and I’m positive he will be too. Then when our daughter goes she’ll be just as safe. Heck probably more since she will probably be the next Blue Fairy.” Robin reassured putting his arm around my shoulders.

“I know, I know I’m just worried.”

“I know…” he whispered giving me a kiss to the forehead before opening my car door for me. I got in and he rounded the car and got in himself, “You’ve been like this ever since Mary and Sarah got out.”

“Well can you blame me?” I asked as he turned the car on and peeled out of the schools parking lot.

“No I don’t blame you but for right now they are the least of our concerns. So for now just worry about the other bad guys out there that we’re gonna stop and put away, and if we find Mary and Sarah we find them. If not then they’re not bothering anybody, especially us and our kids. So don’t worry so much alright?”

I knew he was right, I was just acting silly, “Okay.” I said softly.

“Good now let’s get to work yeah?”

I nodded, “Yeah.”

He just smiled lovingly at me before turning his attention back to driving. While I got to sit there, looking out the window, and think through my thoughts.

I knew we would find Mary and Sarah it was only a matter of time and in the mean time I was going to focus on my job, my friends, and especially my kids.

Besides if anything should or were to happen I would protect everything I love until the day I die and I knew Robin, the rest of my friends, and my fellow Legends would do the same.

So at least that was one part of my life I would never have to worry about.

____________________________________

 Alright so that's the bonus chapter I promised all of you! And I know it doesn't exactly wrap everything up like an Epilouge is supposed to but it leaves room for if I ever want to I can come back and make a sequal. 

So sorry if you don't like this but it's what I'm choosing to do. Plus in the long run it's benefical to all of you because hey you'll probably get a sequal out of all of it. But for now I have to focus on my other stories. 

So for now like I said in the last chapter this is goodbye but hopefully I'll see all of you again and I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!