Chapter 7 ~ Dealing Ballerinas

Chapter 7 yay!

I know it took awhile but finally I saw there were 20 votes and rushed to post this up for the people who had waiting for this. So I hope it lives up to your standards.

And this chapter is dedicated to jonnykitty99 who was one of the very first wattpaders to support this book and I just thought they deserved a shout out!

Anyway I hope you enjoy! 

__________________________________________________

After I did a good chunk of my homework I talked to Robin and he completely understood. He trusted me and knows I wouldn’t do anything. Although he did say that he didn’t trust this Leo guy not to do anything. And I told him I would take care of it and set him straight. He just laughed and said he thought that’s what I would say. He just has to be the best boyfriend ever. So trusting and very understanding of everything that’s happening no wonder we’ve been going out for 5 years he is just so great. The best boyfriend a girl could ever have.

When I got to school the in the morning I was determined to talk to Leo. Rachel was right I had to set ground rules and I will not let him get to me. But oddly enough he wasn’t at school like at all. I mean I thought he was just running late and that I would see him later but he didn’t show up to school…like at all.

But I had to talk to him and I would have called him but one I don’t know his number and two this is something you have to do in person. But since I didn’t really know his address since I was passed out when he brought me there I asked Stacy to give me a ride telling her that I needed to talk to him and that afterward we could study together in her room. She happily agreed and that’s how I ended up outside his door trying to build up the courage to knock.

Wait? What do I have to be nervous about? This has to happen and I’m just talking to him civil person to sort of civil person I have nothing to be nervous about. I am going to stand my ground and that’s that!

When I knocked on the door there was no answer I tried a few more times before I heard him groan, “Stacy if that’s you I told you to leave me alone,” then I heard ruffling of bed sheets and the sounds of springs squeaking, “And if that’s you Ritchie for the last time I said I don’t want anything.”

Then the door flew open and I was face to face with a very muscular very impressive bare chest and ab muscles that would put models to shame. I mean come on does he have to have a 6 pack on top of everything else? Wait Boyfriend! Boyfriend! Boyfriend!

“Well you’re certainly not Ritchie.” He smirked leaning against the door frame.

“Leo put on a shirt.”

“What? Don’t like what you see Scar?” Actually yeah I did but I was not going to admit that. 

So I ignore him and kept on talking, “This is exactly what I need to talk to you about Leo.”

“Fine what do you want to talk about?” he asked allowing me into his room.

“First off why weren’t you at school today?”

“Didn’t feel like going today.”

I rolled my eyes, “Oh yeah right.”

“Honest.” He must have seen the look on my face cause then he just stopped and started over, “And I thought you would want some space so I gave it to you. You’re welcome.”

“Okay then…Well I just wanted to know did you make me feel guilty for standing my ground against you so I would become your friend?”

“What? No!” he exclaimed pulling a shirt over his head.