Chapter 10 ~ Karate Wake Up Calls and Uneasy Feelings

Well alright if you are still reading this book thank you so much for sticking with it! So that is why I decided to dedicate this chapter to ajwatson11 because of his interaction with this book! 

But anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________

“Lizzie…hey Liz!” I heard somebody whisper to me. But how could anybody be talking to me if I was floating on clouds right now?

“Hey Scar wake up!” and now there was shaking. Why on earth was there shaking on my fluffy clouds!!!

“Scar! Come on wake up!”

Finally I opened my eyes and when I saw someone on top of me their face like an inch away from mine I don’t know how I did it but I managed to get out from under my sheets. Grab whosever arms pull them behind their back and then slam them down onto my bedroom floor, totally wrestler style, until I had their arms in a death grip and I was sitting of their back holding them down.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” the person below me exclaimed.

Wait a minute! I knew that voice, and I knew that mop of dark brown hair, and I certainly knew my new school’s uniform jacket.

“Leo what on earth are you doing in my bedroom at…” I paused to look at the clock by my bed, which by the way I finally got fixed, so take that you stupid clock, “…at 8:30 in the morning!”

“Your dad let me in because I thought you would want a ride to school.” He said his voice being somewhat muffled by the carpet.

“Oh…” I said in realization. Note to self; ask my dad for a lock on my door to keep people like Leo out while I get my precious sleeps.

As I thought about how I was going to ask my dad this Leo decided to break my train of thought, “Umm Scar as much as I would love to continue this conversation with you maybe we could it where you’re not sitting on me and almost ripping my arms out of their sockets.” 

Oh yeah I was still sitting on him. My bad…

“Oh I’m sorry I totally forgot.” I said letting go of him and then standing up with him following right behind me.

“I mean I’ve met some pretty terrible morning people but Jesus woman you are hostile in the morning! Where on earth did you learn to do that?” he asked while trying to roll out the kinks in his shoulders.

I wish I could tell him but I don’t know. It was like with me cooking that soup in his kitchen it was just instinct taking over. So I lied sort of, “Umm in gym class at Legend High. They wanted to make sure us girls knew how to defend ourselves.”

I mean that can’t be a total lie. What I saw of the gym on Saturday on my date with Robin they had to have taught us something along the lines of what I just did to Leo.

“Well then that’s some gym class.”

“Yeah it was.”

Leo stopped rolling his shoulders then and looked at me from head to toe and I almost forgot that I was in just some short shorts and a very large t-shirt that covered said short so it made it look like I was only wearing that shirt.

“So do you want to get dressed so we can head out or no?” he asked me after a minute.

I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly, “I thought I said I was fine walking.”

“Well usually when you walk I end up driving you anyway after I finally wear your stubbornness down. So how about we just skip that part and go straight to the part where I drive you hmm?” he negotiated while quirking his eyebrow at me. How a guy can look that good this early in the morning (yes 8:30 in morning is early for me) is way beyond me but he manages to do it.