Chapter 1 ~ Who are you?

“Lizzie, Lizzie! Come on Lizzie wake up.”

“Hmm!” I groaned my eyes slowly starting to open to the bright harsh light. 

“Oh thank god.” I heard a voice sigh in relief.

“Do you think she’s okay? She took a nasty fall.” Another voice asked.

“Nah she’s fine.” Another voice said.

“Oh my head!” I groaned trying to sit up but somebody pushed me back down again.      

“Stay lying down Blue.”

Blue? Who in the hell is Blue? My name is Elizabeth not Blue. My eyes shot open and there were all these people surrounding me. Who the hell are these people sure they were all amazingly gorgeous like could be models gorgeous but that doesn’t make them any less strange, “What happened?” I asked sitting up a little.

“You were lucky Jack was here to help catch you but you still hit your head pretty hard.” This guy with short brown hair and grey blue eyes said pointing to a blonde guy with ice blue eyes both had amazing smiles.

“Man that’s a nice sized bump you got there.” Another guy with short brown hair and looked like really, really young smiled looking at my head.

So that’s why my head hurt so bad, “Thanks….I think.”

“Can I touch it.” He smiled way too happily starting to come at me.

“Peter don’t you dare.” A really petite blonde said hitting him on the arm.

“Jeez Tink don’t have to be so harsh.” He said playfully rubbing his arm like she had actually hurt him.

Okay this is just freaking me out who are all these people and why are they surrounding me, “I’m sorry but who are you people?” I just blurted out randomly.

“You know who we are.” The guy with short blonde hair said rolling his eyes at me playfully.   

“I’m sorry you all seem like really nice people but I don’t…sorry.”

“Come on Lizzie stop joking around.” A pretty girl with long curly brown hair and brown eyes chuckled dryly at me.

“Who are you?”

“Come on Blue that’s your friend Rachel.” The guy with grey blue eyes said again only there was more worry in his eyes this time. Why on earth did he keep calling me Blue?

“Why do you keep calling me that?”

“Calling you what?”

“Blue.”

“Cause that’s your name.” he said looking at me like I was crazy and should already know the answer to that question.

“My name’s not Blue it’s Elizabeth….”

“Liz what’s the last thing you remember?” a girl with extremely beautiful long blonde hair asked me getting all up in my face.

Well it was an excellent question what was the last thing I remember, “Umm I was going to my house after school. I was really excited cause my dad was gonna take me out for the night.”  

“Uhh Lizzie your dad left when your parents got divorced when you started the 6th grade.” A girl that had jet black hair said sadly.

“Well what grade am I in now?”

“12th grade sweetie.” she answered back.

“So I’ve forgotten like 6 or more years of my life?” Oh my god how in the hell could that happen I just hit my head a little. Sure it hurt like hell but it’s just a little bump, or maybe it’s the size a golf ball. Man this is not good my mom is gonna kill me when she finds out.