Chapter 13 ~ A great way to end a date night!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Ugh….it was too early in the morning to be getting calls. Plus it was Saturday! I mean who calls people on a Saturday morning!

Still I rolled over in my bed to be able to reach my nightstand where my phone was to press ignore, because whoever was calling me was disrupting my precious sleeps. They can wait until I get more before they can talk to me. But when I saw the caller ID all those thoughts went out the window and I pressed answer.

“Hello?” I asked excitedly.

“Hey Blue what’s up? I didn’t wake you did I?”

I yawned, “Well kind of yeah but I don’t mind since it’s you calling me. So what do you need?”

“I was actually wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me later tonight since it’s been forever since our last one. And I kind of miss talking to you in person so what do you say?”

So I get to spend an entire night with my hot boyfriend completely uninterrupted and it’ll actually be in person instead of a skype call? What am I stupid, “That sounds fantastic Robin!” I practically squealed.

“Great, I’ll pick you up at around 6 sound good?”

“More than good actually.” I smiled into the phone even though he couldn’t see me. Sure I probably looked like a complete lunatic but I don’t care I get to go on another date with Robin!

“Awesome, I’ll see ya then, bye!”

“Bye!” and with that we both hung up. Oh gosh this night is going to be awesome!

Ding! Dong!

Yay! He’s here!

Look I know right now I sound like a really stupid little fan girl but you know what I am just happy to finally see him in person again , and I don’t care if I sound stupid or crazy or weird.

“Hey!” I said breathlessly as I opened the door and looked Robin up and down in all his handsome glory. And I’m serious when I say he was hot in his dark blue jeans, a nice red and black checkered t-shirt, and an awesome brown colored leather jacket. Plus his hair looked absolutely amazing as always when I talk with him on Skype.

“Hey, how are you doing?” he asks looking me up and down causing me to blush like crazy. Even though I wasn’t in anything special besides some light blue jeans with some rips in them and a nice dark purple t-shirt with some cool Indian design on it.

“Great, ready to go?”

“You have no idea.” He chuckled holding his arm out for me to take, like the true gentleman he is.

Luckily my dad wasn’t home yet so there was no awkward conversation between the two of them this time. So instead we just walked to his car and he even opened my door for me before going over to his side. Then we drove off to only Robin knows where.

Suddenly a question popped into my mind, “So how exactly are you with me right now?”

“What do you mean Blue?”

“Well Rachel had to literally sneak out of Legend High just to hang out with me and Stacy. So how exactly did you get out with your car just to come on a date with me without getting in trouble? I mean can’t you just walk out instead of sneak out?” I clarified.

“Legend High isn’t a prison Blue! It’s just if we want to go out we need permission from a teacher and all this other stuff so we kind of just bypass all that and just sneak out. We actually used to do it all the time so we could go on actual dates and stuff like that.”