Chapter 3 ~ Run ins and Sore thumbs

New chapter yay! I know it's been awhile but my computer crashed and I just got it back and was lucky that I was able to get this off my computer since I didn't back it up onto my hard drive.

But anyway here's chapter 3. I kind of like this one and the picture over there ----------------------->

That's Stacy you'll learn who she is but you have to read the chapter to find out. 

So happy reading ya'll! XD

_____________________________________________

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

I was running late…again! And on my first day at a new school no less.

I mean my alarm didn’t go off so I woke up 20 minutes late; I had to rush to get showered, dressed into something semi acceptable since my new school uniform wasn’t here yet. I couldn’t eat breakfast so I was starving, and because my dad was already at work and I didn’t have a car I had to run to school. Let’s just say my mood was less than stellar by the time I actually got to school, got my new schedule, and was now wandering around aimlessly trying to find my first class.

This place was like a freaking maze I swear! Plus since school has already been in session for a few weeks everybody already knew where their classes were, so I was totally alone in the halls right now with nobody to help me.

Great!

God this is turning out to be a very crappy day.

There must be something I’m missing. Cause it should not be this hard to find a stupid classroom. When I turned around a corner I thought would lead me to my classroom when I bumped into what felt like a solid wall and falling on my butt for the second time in 24 hours. This is seriously becoming a new habit of mine, “Ouch!” I groaned, my backside was still trying to recover from yesterday’s fall.

“Well, well, well we just seem to keep running into each other like this huh little Ms. Can’t tell me her name?” Crap I recognized that voice.

And my day just keeps getting better, “What are you doing here?” I groaned looking up at the very handsome face of Leo Calin.

“I go to school here, what about you?” he asked offering me his hand to help me up…again.

I ignored it and got up on my own accord, “I just transferred here. Today’s my first day.” I sighed while dusting off my skirt.

“Transferred from where?”

“Legend High.” I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

“Wow, what made you want to transfer from Loaded High? Were the people there too rich for you?”

What on earth was he talking about, “I’m sorry?”

“Well that’s where all the really loaded up snootiest of the snootiest and the richest of the richest kids go right?” he asked innocently.

“Not really but I guess everybody seems to believe that.” I chuckled under my breath.

“Well then why did you get transferred?”

“Now that’s not really any of your business now is it?”

“No I guess not.” It was his turn to chuckle this time. And it was a deep and masculine kind of chuckle and I kind of liked it. No, no you have a boyfriend, I kept reminding myself, “So what’s your first class maybe I can guide you to it.”