Chapter 19 ~ Memories

Wow guys! What can I say this is the fastest upload I've had thanks to all the votes and comments you guys gave on the last chapter! I mean just wow what a confidence booster! Plus I'm so glad you guys liked the chapter enough to vote and comment on it so quickly, it's just...words can't describe how awesome that is!

But anyway here is the next chapter as promised! Hope you enjoy!

______________________________________

At first all I saw were memories of all my classes I had taken over the years. All of the gym, magic, science, Legend history, regular history, everything under the sun classes I have taken. I remembered every piece of information.

It seemed like everything over the past six years were on a movie reel in fast forward until it seemed to stop and play on one part of my life.

“Blue? Blue are you okay?” I couldn’t help but chuckle at his nickname for me. I mean I wasn’t even the Blue Fairy yet but he still called me that once I told him who I was and who my family was.

Though I looked up and saw Robin walking down the hallway looking as handsome as ever in his dress shirt, slacks, and a blue tie that hung loosely around his neck, along with his deliciously styled hair that made him look ten times better. Even though we could only wear something either white or blue for this ceremony he looked good in anything.

I paled in comparison in just my mid-thigh white dress and my hair just in a half up half down style.

“Not really…” I answered, pushing away from the wall I was leaning on.

Robin frowned before pulling me to him by the waist and giving a quick kiss on the lips before pulling back and asking, “Why not?”

“I know I’m going to be the Blue Fairy Robin. I mean every woman in my family before me was her and there is no way I won’t be her. And I know we take all of these tests to weed out the Legends we can’t be but it’s the Orb that makes the final decision on what we’re going to be. Plus I don’t want to go to this ceremony…” I grumbled out that last part.

“Then let’s skip it.”

I just sputtered out a laugh, “What?”

“Yeah. You don’t want to go then let’s get out of here.” He smiled charmingly, leaning his forehead against mine, “Choose anywhere you want to go and let’s go there.”

“Oh really?” I smirked, quirking my eyebrow at him.

He pulled back a little bit, “Mhmm…I’m sure my dad wouldn’t mind lending me his private jet for a few hours.”

“One of the many perks of being the girlfriend of the son of a rich earl and the future Robin Hood.” I smiled, fixing his tie so it was actually straight before placing them lightly against his chest.

He rolled his eyes playfully at me, “Yes, just because my name is Robin and I happen to be the son of an earl like he was then I’m automatically him.”

“Of course…” I giggled, “That and it doesn’t hurt that you are a perfect marksmen, a great fighter, thief, and that you are ridiculously handsome.”

“Fair enough.” He chuckled right back, “So do you still want to get out of here or do you think you can get through it?” He asked with such concern in his eyes and it was all for me.

He knew how much this ceremony scares me and he was willing to miss it so that way I didn’t have to go. But as much as I hated facing up to my so called destiny I had to go, because I might not want to go for me but I will certainly go for him, to watch him get crowned with his Legend.