Chapter 17 ~ Dissapointment

So you guys got 12 votes and more than 6 comments and that is awesome! 

So here is the net chapter and I hope it's good enough for you guys!

________________________________________

“Hey Blue…”

“R-Robin what are you doing here?” I stuttered in shock at seeing him. And then even though he was glaring at me I couldn’t help but smile I mean he was here! After two weeks of not seeing or talking to him he was here in my living room!

“Well I was coming here to surprise you but apparently you’re busy doing something else.” He sneered glancing at Leo before looking back at me.

“I wasn’t doing anything.”

Robin just pinched his nose in frustration like he didn’t believe me, and it shocked me I mean he didn’t believe I was telling the truth. I mean that was a first for us.

“Then who is this?” he said pointing to Leo.

“That’s Leo.” I said casually.

His eyes widened with recognition before he glared directly at Leo, “Oh so you’re the guy who tried to steal my girl away from me.”

Leo just shrugged like it was no big deal, “Yeah for a short time I did now we’re just friends I swear!” he said holding up his hand in that way that I’ve seen Boy Scouts do.

“Well then Leo mind going home so I can talk to my girlfriend in private.”

Leo looked at me then like he was looking at me for an answer, but I don’t know why he did I had expected him to say yes and leave. I mean this was Robin he would never hurt me.

But instead Leo looked back to Robin and shook his head, “Nope sorry dude I’m good here.” He said crossing his arms across his chest.

“Look dude I haven’t seen my girlfriend in two weeks and I would like to talk to her alone without you around. So you can either leave now or I can make you leave, your choice.”

Oh please Leo don’t be stupid just leave. I practically said that in my mind over and over. But it didn’t Leo just smirked smugly and cocked his head at Robin challengingly, “Yeah I would like to see you try.”

Oh that was a wrong thing to say.

Robin immediately rushed over and grabbed Leo by the collar of his shirt, making me squeal in fright. I mean it looked like Robin was actually hurting him and that was crazy because Robin would never hurt anybody unless there was a really good reason for him too. And I know Leo isn’t Robin’s favorite person in the world but Leo didn’t deserve to be dragged around like a rag doll all because he refused to leave.

So while I was kind of freaking out about this behavior from Robin he dragged Leo over to my door, opened it up and literally tossed him out before slamming the door behind him.

There as some banging at the door but Robin wasn’t opening it. Robin instead just stared at me with that same glare I walked into this house to.

“Liz! Liz are you alright?” Leo called out.

“Yeah Leo I’m fine go on home!” I called back.

“I’ll be back later alright Liz.” I heard Leo holler through the door before I heard his footsteps walking away.

As soon as he was gone I turned back to Robin, “So what’s wrong Robin?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong is that I sneak out of a school that is on lock down just to see you to give you a nice surprise, and then what do I hear but you coming back home from partying all night with Leo!”