Chapter 23 ~ Fight of my Life

“Hello little Lizzie.” They said with an evil smirk on their face.

“Snow!?” I exclaimed in shock.

Her smirk widened before nodding, “The one and only.” She said flicking her long black hair over her shoulder.

“But I saw you, you were frozen!” I rambled.

“Just an illusion Lizzie, I wasn’t actually frozen I just appeared to be.”

I just gaped at her in shock, “But why?”

“Couldn’t have my cover blown quite yet, I like my dramatic entrances.” She smirked taking a few slow strides towards me. Then she looked curiously at my shocked face. I mean she was my friend and now she was this bad guy that had been causing all this destruction, it just didn’t make sense. Why on earth would she do this, “What’s the matter Lizzie didn’t think your shy little friend couldn’t pull something like this off?”

I shook off any shock I had. Instead I focused on my anger towards her and how to get some answers out of her, “No I’m just wondering why you would do something like this. We’re your friends-”

“You were never my friend!” she screamed, interrupting me with her lost temper. But then she realized what she did, pulled back in that anger, then took a big breath before continuing, “You were never my friend Lizzie.”

“How were we not your friend! We talked, we hung out together, did homework together, shared secrets, you even ate lunch with us Sarah! How could all of that not mean that you were our friend!?” I exclaimed, struggling to think of what me or any of my friends could have possibly done to make her think that we weren’t her friend and make her so mad that she would try and bring down our school.

She just rolled her eyes at me, “Please I was an outcast looking in. I didn’t fit in with you people, you barely even acknowledged me. Maybe you put in a little bit more effort than the others, I’ll give you that, but that doesn’t classify you as my friend. I was a stranger you sort of knew and that’s it.”

“So because you felt like that , that gives you a good enough reason to destroy our school, basically our home since we were kids!”

She shook her head, “See that’s the first thing you got wrong about me. I don’t even like this place.” She paused taking a look around, though how she saw anyone through the sea of people is beyond me, “In fact I hate this place.” She sneered, her attention turning back to me.

I looked at her confused, “But why?”

“This place got me all wrong. You think I wanted to be Snow White?” she asked rhetorically, “No I didn’t, just like you didn’t want to be the Blue Fairy I didn’t want to be Snow White. I didn’t want to be any good guy Legend, I wanted something like the Wicked Witch of the West, the Evil Queen, getting any bad guy really and I would have been happy. But no that stupid orb got it wrong and it named me stupid Snow White! One of the purest Legends of them all!” she spat with so much hatred and anger in her eyes for who she was and what this school did to her.

I felt bad for her I did but that didn’t excuse what she was doing to my family and my home, “The Orb is never wrong Sarah trust me on that one.”

At that her anger only doubled, “It did with me you got that!” she yelled, her temper right on the edge, “So I decided to take fate into my own hands and made this elaborate plan to make sure I never have to be Snow White.”

“Oh yeah? So this plan was to make everyone crazy and doing stupid destructive stuff, really smart plan there Sarah.” I scoffed.

She smiled knowingly, looking at me like I was stupid, “Oh Lizzie you don’t see the full picture do you...”