16

Time pass when I lay in my bed alone, in the dark. I sit up looking down at my body. I'm in an oversized tee shirt and shorts. My arm is still bandaged but no longer burns. I look at my legs seeing the purple marks all over. Tears race down my face, I'm embarrassed. I walk out of the room to my bathroom, I stare at myself in the mirror. I see my imperfect body, a razor flashes through my brain. Searching the bathroom for it, I can't find it. My bathroom is torn apart, my knees are up to my chest in the corner of the small bathroom. I sit there staring at the cabinet in front of me when the door swings open. Someone stands in the door way throws a razor on the counter. "Every time." A soothing voice tells me. They lift me up placing me on a chair in the kitchen. "You deserve to live Betty, he was a sick man." FP tells me.

"I hurt everyone that I'm close to." I mumble. He sighs getting up grabbing something.

He puts a jacket on my legs. "No you don't, you protect people who are double your age." He says making me chuckle. "I have to retire soon, I want you to take my place." I look up at him from the ground.

"What about Jughead?" I ask. I look back at the jacket on my legs. The royal snake. Two headed straight green snake.

"He's okay with it, he actually agreed with me." He chuckles. I shake my head.

"He needs to do it, it's the rules." I demand. He chuckles but seeing my serious face he stops.

"Do it together." FP suggests.

"Do you even know your own rules?" I challenge him. He smirks at me. He takes my hand pulling me down to the bar. He throws me on the couch that's on the stage. I groan and sink into the couch as the bar laughs at me. FP gestures Jughead to come on the stage. He walks on with a jacket in his hands. "No, I'm not doing this." I say getting up from the couch walking off the stage. That's when Sweetpea throws me over his shoulder walking on the stage. Kicking and punching his back but he just laughs at me. He sits on the couch with me on his lap so he can hold me still. I stop struggling out of breath, my open hair a mess now. The whole bar is silent except for my friends and family after seeing my face. "I'm going to kill you." I whisper to him.

"I'll like to see you try." He responds to me kissing the top of my hair after words.

"Now." FP yells throughout the bar. "Who wants this women to be your queen!" The whole bar starts to cheer in support. FP comes to me with a jacket,

"Wait." Everyone groans at me. "I'm not doing this unless he does it to." I say pointing at Jughead. FP glares at me. "It's your rule not mine." I tell him and he just smirks.

"Who wants this man to be your king!" FP screams with his hand on Jughead's shoulder. Jug glares at me like he's going to kill me. The whole bar screams and cheers in support including me. "Okay then." I giggle at him and he smirks at me. He runs to me picking me up from Sweetpea placing me by Jughead. Jughead wraps his arms around me resting his head on mine. The whole bar smirks at us I turn towards Sweetpea. I pretends to run a knife against my throat. He chuckles putting a hand over his heart pretending to me hurt.

"Can I kill him?" I ask FP gesturing towards Sweetpea. He smirks at me as I push out of Jughead's arms. "Same rules?" I ask as I approach him.

"Always." Sweetpea smirks. He throws a punch but I dodge it. I grab his arm twisting it behind his back, I knee his side as he drops down to the floor. I let go of his arms so he can stand up. He then stares at me picks me up throwing me down into the couch, the whole bar is laughing at us which is normal. I get up and run to the pool table standing on top of it. Sweetpea comes close to it right before I jump on his back. He holds me there while I'm laughing. He has something in his back pocket I take it out still laughing. A pocket knife, I put it in my pocket hugging his back because I'm tired. "Look who's tired now." I don't say a word. "Guess I'll have to wake you up." My eyes widen and I try to run and jump off his back but he tightens his grip on me. He sits me on his lap and starts tickling me. Everyone starts laughing with me as they watch me scream and struggle and wiggle. His hand grazes the pocket with the knife in it, he stops and throws me on his shoulder. Everyone is staring at us, no one is getting it until Sweetpea does a signal that only people close to me know about. My eyes widen when I see him doing the signal, he found it. Everyone close to me follows after us. Once we are all alone Sweetpea pulls out the knife from my pocket. "How many times B?"

"Betty It's every time he...." FP starts but an electric shock goes through my body. I begin to sob and hold myself like I'm holding something against me. Another one goes through my body and I scream, my body begins to shake and sweat. "Betty what's going on?" FP whispers but I feel another shock go through my body I scream.

"Make it stop!" I yell. "Now!" I scream. Kevin picks me up from where I'm sitting. I scream again as another shock goes through my body. "Turn it off!" I still hug myself like I'm holding onto something. "Juggie!" I yell.

Jug's eyes widen "Turn everything electric off now!" I hear him scream. Everyone goes running around the bar turning everything off. Jughead takes me away from Kevin placing me on his lap. He hands me his beanie, I hold it just like I did when I was in the chair. The shocks stop right before all the lights go out. He holds me protectively from the world. "Your Okay.. your safe." He whispers to me swaying from side to side.

"Thank you." I whisper

"Anytime." He replies kissing my forehead.