12

Walking into the bar, I feel cold pressure against my side. All the serpents look at me with their eyes widened. Putting my finger up to my lips the blade gets stronger into my body. One serpent steps forward ready to throw a punch. "No!" I scream, they step back to their original place. The person behind me pushes me forward towards the basement. We are walking down the stairs as he starts to tie me up to a chair. "I should've known, the dreams, already being close to the people around, you were fooling everyone." I laugh. "But you never said anything that was a lie."

His blue eyes stare at me with guilt. "He's watching me..." He whispers. I roll my eyes, he reaches to touch my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I scream. He backs away fast. "Where's FP?" I choke out. A lump forms in my throat from fear. He just stares at me, he then looks away mumbling something under his breath. He then refuses to look at me. "Look at me!" I scream louder. He jumps from my volume, he then stares at me again. I begin to sob reading his eyes, "No!" I sob. Tears spill out of my eyes uncontrollably.

"He was in the way, for him." He mumbles again.

"So you... you what?" I sob. "You tried to get rid of him!"

"At least he's not dead!" He screams.

"Yet. He could never wake up again!" I sob even harder. "The one person that's always been there for me could die any minute."

"Let's just get this over with." He whispers. "Do you think I want to be in this, your father threatened me!" He then screams.

"Then let me help you out." I whisper. He chuckles at me.

"And how will you do that." He asks me walking closer.

"Make a deal." He furrows his eyebrows at me. "The only one they want is me right." He then gets worried.

"Betty you can't do that!" He tells me.

"If you make sure FP is healthy and everyone is safe, I will turn myself into my father." I say. He nods untying my from the chair giving me the address. "I loved you." I mumble walking up to the basement. I walk over to Sweetpea and Chick. "I'm going to be gone for a while, make sure nothing blows up. And what ever you do don't look for me." I tell them. Sweetpea nods with tears in his eyes.

"Try to survive." I nod embracing him in a hug. "I'll see you later okay?" He whispers and I chuckle. I walk towards the door waving them good bye.

Driving to the address my breathing hitches, thoughts are going through my mind. "I'm doing this for FP and everyone in the serpents." Stoping in front of an abandoned house a hand covers my mouth and eyes. The scent is familiar, a scent that makes me want to scream. I'm being pushed on cement, metal is tightly around my wrist bruising the skin underneath. "Dumb dumb girl." My father chuckles.

"I'm here, now don't hurt them." I tell him. He laughs at me. "Please, you have me. You could do anything you want to me; just please don't hurt them."

"Fine... you were the one we wanted anyway." I breathe out a breath of relief. He turns around to leave but I stop him.

"Tell me.. what did you threaten Jughead with?" He turns around.

"I saw him with his mother..."

Flashback

They were behind a rundown building in Toledo. The sun was setting into the ground, getting darker by the minute.

"Mom you can't do this!" Jughead screams at his mother.

"It's my best chance, if they find me I could get killed!" Gladys whispers. Jughead scoffs at his mother.

"So your leaving me and Jelly high and dry because you owe dads rival gang money!" Jughead growls angry.

"Jelly is coming with me." She states.

"So your leaving me high and dry." He chuckles

"I'm sorry Jug but I cannot stay here." She apologizes.

"Forget it." Jughead says walking away from his mother.

End of flashback

Tears filled my eyes with the story my father used against him. After he finished the story he turned around walking out of the cold basement. I look up at the ceiling tears running down my face leaving my collarbone soaked. I don't really know why I'm crying. There's a small window on the wall, I see stars across the sky giving the very dark basement the littlest light. I know if I fall asleep a nightmare will appear, knowing when I open my eyes it will won't stop. My body produces more tears then before making me choke and sob. I cover my mouth with my hand trying to be as quiet as possible. My body began to shake and became weak. I hear foot steps coming closer to the room. I hit my leg in frustration.

Welcome to hell!