7

Someone is holding me, I breathe trying to feel safe, but somethings off. I turn around to a sleeping Jughead. Looking at the wall behind him, I notice we are in the trailer. Feeling confused, I don't remember coming here. Then his eyes open, creepy smile on his face. He holds a finger to his lips, signaling for me to be quiet. He gets on top of me, holding me down. Tears spill out of my eyes, the figure on top of me is no longer Jughead but my father. He rips my pants off, I try to wiggle out of his grip but he is stronger. I began to kick, I hit somewhere causing him to tumble on top of me. I push him off of me running away. I run to the police station, not being able to speak. A police officer picks me up throwing me into a cell.

"Betty!" Someone whispers. I open my eyes to my brother shaking me. "Your Okay." He reassures me. I scream sobbing. He pulls me into his embrace swaying me. Still not calming down, my sight soon becomes hard to comprehend. The next thing I hear is Chick on the phone. I'm still screaming when someone bursts through the door. "What are you doing here?" Chick asks but no one answered. I'm placed on someone's lap, them whispering sweet nothings into my ear. My sobbing slows down, I close my eyes falling asleep. Before I'm out completely I feel a kiss on my forehead. Then my world goes black.

I wake up to soft arguments. I open my eyes and see Jughead and Chick talking. The sun spills the through the window, shining in my eyes. I sit up on the couch neither one of them noticing. I stand up and walk to the bedroom grabbing clothes. Black ripped jeans with a grey tank top. Pairing it with my serpent jacket. I walk out to two worried men, "Why are you two worried?" I ask getting an apple from the counter. They both breathe out a breath, Chick came up to me hugging me. "Are you okay?" I giggle at him whilst hugging back.

"I was so worried about you.." Chick sighs I giggle a little more.

"Why?"

"You had a nightmare last night, you had a panic attack after." He tells me. I sigh a sigh of relief.

"That was a dream." My breathing quickens then calms down. "That was a dream." I repeat.

"What happened?" Chick asks me concerned. I explain the dream to him and he pulls me into a hug. "He can't hurt you anymore." He assures me.

"I know, I'm not afraid." I convince both him and myself. We spin and I'm facing Jughead, "Thank you." I mouth to him.

He furrows his eyebrows. "What for?" He mouths back. I smile at him, truly grateful.

"Being here." I mouth at him, we spin around again so I'm no longer facing him. Finally Chick loosens his grip on me. I pull out, grabbing the apple walking out the apartment door. I jump on someone back making them jump. When they relies its me they spin around. "Kevin!!!" I laugh.

"Elisabeth!" He screams back. I laugh harder not being able to breathe. "I missed you so much!! What did I miss?" He exclaims I continue to laugh.

"Chicks back, We found FP's son, nightmares still, I went to see bombshell, went to see my dad... that's it. I list. He looks at me wide eyed.

"You went to see your dad.. how did that go?" He quizzes

"Usual threatening, he said he killed my mother cause she loved a serpent, and chick isn't his son." I explain.

"Well... interesting. Moose and I broke up, that's why I'm here. Plus I need Baby B time." He declares. I punch his arm at my nickname.

"Yeah he needs his baby B time" I heard my brother mimic. I put my hands over my face at my old nickname. The one from my pastel pink world. Cheryl comes into view about to say something.

"Don't even think about, Cheryl!" I mumble into my hands loud enough so she can hear.

"But Baby B!" She whines giggling at the end.

"I hate all of you!" I chuckle getting up to the bar. Toni was there holding back chuckles. "Don't start." I state and she bursts out laughing.

"Don't be mad baby B." She instructs.

"And that's my cue to leave." I mumble walking out the door.

"But baby B!" I hear before the door closes. I lean against the wall staring off into the dead streets. Then my world goes black... I'm being tossed in the back of a van. I watch as people drive my body off somewhere. How am I here, but I just watched myself being hauled off. I burst through the door and know one noticed. My friends are laughing at my outburst, sharing memories of when I was little.

"Where's Betty!" I hear someone shout. Jughead.

"Outside." Everyone says at the same time.

"Fuck!" He screams. "He has her!" He bolts out the door. Then I'm back in my body, tied to a chair still unconscious. All I see in black and darkness. A sting goes through my cheek, nothing really painful. I open my eyes to a guy in a black hood.

"I know who you are.. you don't have to ware that hood." I slur almost like I was high or drunk.

"Good.." He hisses. "I told you to watch your back."

"And I told you I will be waiting." I slur again. He takes a knife and cuts my arm. I don't flinch at all.

"What if I touch one of your own. Still plan on killing me?" He hisses.

"Damn straight." I say more clearly this time. He laughs and cuts my other arm. Once again I don't flinch. He bandages the cuts to keep me alive, as long as possible.

"Enjoy your stay." He hisses in my hear before knocking me out cold.