15

I wake up to Hal in front of me, his beady eyes starring at me. I'm tied from the ceiling, my arms are above my head. My legs can't touch the floor, Hal smirks at me. "Your were all ways useless, but never weak." He begins to laugh at me. "Even when you were little, it was hard to break you. But I succeeded you selfish piece of shit," I stare at him in disbelief. "You stupid, spoiled, fat, ugly, mean little girl." He pulls a gun out from his pocket.

I laugh hysterically. "Do it.. end my pain, I will never join you or be like you. You get what you want right?" He puts the gun up to my chest index finger on the trigger.

"Any last words before you go with that bitch of a mother of yours?" He asks me.

"Fuck you! Burn in hell." I tell him. He throws the gun to the ground. And takes out a box of matches. He lights one, walks over to me and lifts up my shirt. He digs the flame into my skin, he does it again and again. Tears stream down my face and hit the top of his head. He feels my tears and takes a knife out from behind him. He lights another match heating the knife until It glowed. He runs the knife against my stomach, I scream until my voice jumps out of my throat. I stare at the now spinning ceiling, when the ceiling stops spinning tears fill my hair. Jughead's face is in my hair trying to calm me down. I hear a loud screeching only to realize it's my own sobs.

"He's gone Betty, he's dead. Shhh you're okay." Jughead whispers. I move my head up a little so I could look at him. He looks down at me wiping my tears away, I slow down my breathing feeling safe in his arms. He holds me against him tightly so there's no space between us. After kissing my temple he hides his face in my shoulder. "You're safe here okay." He mumbles into my shoulder. I nod my head.

"I know." I whisper. I kiss his hair that is by my face. "I want to go home." I whisper. He sits up looking down at me.

"Okay." He responds. He picks me up as he gets up from the hospital bed. He steps into the bar with me in his arms, everyone is looking at us silent. I raise my hand up and signal for them to go away. They all chuckle at me going back to what they were doing. Jughead begins to walk towards my apartment, when we reach the entrance Jug opens the door. He places me on the couch leaving after. I grab his arm before he leaves.

"Stay with me." I whisper half asleep. He chuckles at me softly. He picks me up sitting on the couch now, he places me on top of him. I crawl off of him to sit next to him. We hold each other in our arms enjoying each others company. I turn onto my burnt arm wincing a little. Jughead stands up grabbing bandages from the bathroom. He sits in front of me wrapping my arm up. Tears fill my eyes as I'm watching him patch me up. "I'm sorry." I whisper. He looks up at me lovingly.

"For what?" He asks me with a broken voice. He drops my arm gently cupping my face after. Tears stream down my face uncontrollably.

"Maybe I should die." I whisper to him. His eyes widen still cupping my cheeks. He gets up to sit next to me. Pushing me against him, my tears fall into his shirt leaving it soaked underneath.

"Don't say that.. you deserve to live just as much as the rest of us. Maybe even more." He whispers into my hair leaving a soft kiss there after words.

"I just hurt whoever gets close to me, your dad almost died for gods sake." I say still against him.

"That wasn't your fault, okay." He assures me. I nod on his chest. He chuckles at me a little "You should sleep." He tells me. "Your over tired." I chuckle curling up into a ball my head still on his chest. A blanket is pulled onto me right before I fall asleep.