Chapter THIRTY EIGHT - Sexual Tension

_____

Aliyah P.O.V

"Damn, I'm tired now." I complained to Paris as we sat in the food court of the mall. We'd gotten our nails done & our hair done for tomorrow. We were graduating and I couldn't help but to be excited about it. I've come too far from where I started from, the womb. I'm so proud of myself for making it this far honestly. I'm disappointed to be pregnant so soon in life, but I've started to accept it and to be happy about it. I didn't think Andre & I were ready for a child, hell honestly we play too much. We'll be ready with time though.

"Hoe, shut up. What you want to eat ?" she said as she placed all of her shopping bags down around her feet and took out her wallet. She looked at me waiting for an answer, but I ignored her as my eyes scanned the different fast food places throughout the food court. I honestly wanted something from all of them, but to save her the trouble I chose one.

"I'm feeling Chick-Fil-A, I want the nuggets with extra barbecue sauce, a extra side of waffle potato fries, a side salad with ranch and a sprite please." I grinned at her as she walked away muttering something rude under her breathe. I shrugged, she's the one that offered to buy me lunch today. I have a slightly larger appetite. My baby girl gone come out the womb thick.

While sitting there with nothing to do, I decided to call my baby to see what he was up too. I hadn't  really talked to him since the day before & I miss him like hell. I quickly dialed his number and waited on his deep baritone voice to come through the speakers. His voice just did something to me.

"Wassup, wassup ?" he asked as soon as he answered the phone. I rolled my eyes at his greeting and shrugged him off. His dumb ass probably didn't even look at the caller I.D, he never does.

"Hello Andre." I said simply.

"Damn, Hey babe. What's up though, I'm kind of busy right now ?"

"Well damn, I was just checking up on my stupid ass boyfriend to make sure he was okay, but since you're busy I'll try calling back another time when it isn't a inconvenience." I snapped and hung up the phone before he could say anything. I didn't really have a reason to be mad, did I ? Fuck it, I'm mad. He can't even make time to have a couple minute conversation with his girlfriend. He couldn't have been that busy with whatever the hell he's doing.

He called me back right afterwards but I just let the phone ring. Paris was on her way back with the food, so I'm about to be busy as well. I'm about to fuck it all up with no hesitation what so ever. I have a undeniable love for food and  no one can take that love away from me.

She sat my food down on the table along with her Sabarro's pizza. I didn't say anything, I just starting diving into my food. I was hungry, somebody made me skip out on breakfast for a stupid hair appointment. I had gotten it washed and put up into a neat bun on top of my head with a braid leading up to it. I loved the hairstyle, but food was always more important.

"You seem so tense now, what happened while I was away?" she asked, but before I could answer her phone was ringing on the table. I already had a feeling of who it was, and once she took it from her ear and pointed it to me it was confirmed. I hesitated, but then figured why not.

"What ?" I asked as the phone met my ear. I really didn't want to hear him right now. I said what I had to say and I ended it. What more was left to discuss ?