Chapter Seventeen | Sudden Surprises

_____

Aliyah

"Baby, we have to get going already. My mom is waiting on me," I whined softly as Andre pressed me further into the side of the car door. He continued as he placed soft kisses all over my neck, getting me worked up at the wrong time of day. He kissed, licked, and sucked on every inch. I had to stop him because, I was on the verge of moaning out loud. On the other hand, the area between my legs was becoming moist as well. On top of all of it we were in the school parking lot.

"My baby loves me, she'll forgive us for being a couple minutes late." he said as he looked up into my eyes with a smirk clear on his face. I pushed at his chest a bit and he burst out laughing. He was such a jerk, for no reason at all. He love talking about my moms, I wasn't getting salty about it, but he knew I didn't like the shit at all.

"Man girl why you hitting me?"

"Because you're an asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"I know, but guess what though ma?" he said as he pulled me back closer to him. He stuck his hands in my back pockets to keep a hold on me. Andre always did that to sly way grab onto my ass, but I didn't mind though. It actually felt rather nice.

"What?"

"I'm your asshole, and you love me." he pecked my lips and smirked. Those words melted my annoyed facade away quickly and a smile crept onto my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my lips back to his, only to be pulled away again. Damn it, who the hell was disturbing us?

"What the hell you want Trent?" Andre yelled and released me from his grasp. Trent and Paris smirked while looking at the both of our annoyed expressions. They did that shit on purpose too.

"Uh, we have to go you dipshit. Don't get your panties in a wad, you'll get a kiss later on. Damn," he laughed as they both got into the backseat of Andre's 2014 black Dodge Charger. I rolled my eyes and got into the passenger seat. Yes, we all had rode together this morning for some odd reason.

"Fuck you Trent," Andre said as he hopped into the car and started the engine up. We pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road in no time. They were arguing as usual, it was nothing new between them. It's like they were a married couple.

"Now now boy, those are not polite words to say to your father." he smirked, he knew he was getting under Andre's skin. They both enjoyed doing that to each other for some reason, but I didn't complain. It was quite amusing honestly.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, you couldn't fuck my mom in yo damn dreams."

"Keep thinking that, a simple DNA test will solve everything baby boy." he laughed and I could't help but to laugh along as well. It was kind of funny, honestly, it was.

"Y'all should just chill out, especially you Trent," Paris laughed and smacked him upside the head. Dre kept his eyes ahead and didn't bother to say anything else to any of us in the car. He was mad now, I could tell from his face. I don't even know why, he knew it was just a joke.

"Where the hell do I drop y'all off at? I got shit to do today." he said looking over at me. One of my eyebrows got higher than the other. Was it really that serious for him to get an attitude towards me about? Damn.

"Just take us to the mall," I rolled my eyes. He always got a fucking attitude over simple shit, with his simple ass. I hate it when he do this because it only makes me get an attitude.

After a couple of minutes of quiet driving, we finally made it to the mall. He didn't park the car, this nigga drove up to the front doors waiting for us to make our exit out of his ride. I immediately opened the door and began to get out of the passenger seat,  but he grabbed my arm as I was doing so.