Chapter Nine | Man Down

_____

Andre

Word spreads fast throughout Miami I see. I had got the news that my nigga Ghost was taken out before he could even get into the other crew good. Damn man, thats some fucked up shit. My dad had planned to use him to get word on our rival crew so we could slowly take over Miami like we once had North Carolina on lock. Shit went down, and we had to start over fresh in Miami. I was kind of liking it better here anyway, starting with my new bae Aliyah. Damn, just thinking about her got me grinning. I'm feeling shawty some serious.

So y'all don't know much about me, yet. My name Andre Khamari Holmes, as y'all should already know from the streets. My whole family has the same initials and shit, Andrew, Ava, Andre, and my little brother Aaron. I'm 18 years old, and a senior in highschool. I got one brother Aaron as mentioned and he only 11. Well, yall already know I'm sexy as fuck. I got curly hair, tatoos for days, a killer ass smile, and perfect teeth. I hate a nigga with a fucked up mouth, that's foul as fuck right there.

I know, some of you already guessed it and some on y'all just clueless as fuck. My father was a big kingpin back in North Carolina. He used to push lots of work before we came down here. Some shit went down that I rather not talk about, and here we are. My dad wanted to move closer to the gulf to start fresh with the drug game and it seemed to be a perfect place, at first. Little did we know that it was another nigga out here getting it already, just like we were trying to do. I tried to get my dad to back off, because I respect another nigga territory and hustle, but my dad likes competition and challenges.

I don't like helping my dad all the time, but I've grown use to it by now. It's not often that my dad asks me to help him out in the game, hell he doesn't want me to help at all, but I do when I feel like it. It's kind of how me and Trent met when we were kids. My dad and granddad been copping product from his uncle Joe since I was 3 years old, so we just been cool every since then. That's fam right there.

I was currently riding shotgun with my nigga Trent right now. We were just riding around checking shit out on the corners. After Ghost got take last Sunday, we been coming back harder than ever. My dad didn't give a fuck about him, but shit he was cool people to me. He was gone be a dope ass "run and tell that" nigga, but they just had to off his ass before he was put to good use. Niggas would do anything for some money these days. He would eventually die on either side anyway, cause snitching ain't wassup. Oh well though, R.I.P snitch nigga Ghost.

"What's up with you & Liyah man?" He asked as we turned a corner onto yet another street.

I thought about it before answering his question. He was bringing her up and had me smiling like a little bitch nigga. Aliyah was a pretty ass redbone. I can't lie, I like her ass a lot. She cool as fuck, and them lips just have a nigga feeling some type of way! I could definitely see a future with us, but only time will tell the way my life set up. I'm not use to fucking with only one female, but I guess I been a hoe long enough so I need to settle down, right? Yeah, I had my share of girls before I got here in Miami. Hell yeah, I was a li'hoe, but I'm about to be delivert.

"Man ion even know. Shit crazy man, I'm feeling her some serious tho. I asked her on a date the other night while I was over at her place. I mean I'm feeling her alot, but you know I usually just fuck and duck. I can't just stop my ways like that, but I think I'm willing to try for her I guess." I said and then shook my head at myself. I was turning into a lil punk ass white boy right now. No offense to the lighter shaded brothers, but damn.

Trent laughed his ass off and shook his head. I didn't find a damn thing funny, but he did. "What the hell Dre? You turning into a pussy talking bout a damn date now. You must trynna hit or some B?"