Chapter TWENTY FIVE - Different Kind of Love

Chapter TWENTY FIVE

_____

Andre P.O.V

Y'all missed daddy or nah ?

Ha, you don't even have to answer, I already know you did. If it makes you feel better, I missed ya too. Okay, well maybe that was a lie, but ........

I've been sitting in the same spot on this bed since I got here. I was currently situated on this big California king sized, soft, plush, and comfortable bed at the Ritz Carlton hotel. I was released earlier this morning around 12, and I've been chilling here every since Trent dropped me off.

I know y'all probably like why he in a hotel ? Well, I would rather be here than home. After all of this shit that went down, I didn't even want to be under the same roof as my so called "Dad".  Right now he was simply a sperm donor to me. I wasn't complaining though, paired with my moms they made me a sexy motherfucker, so what was there to fuss about ? At least he gave me a couple good genes that actually benefit me.

My mother begged me to come home, and as much as I wanted to break and follow her orders I didn't. If I had went home, I knew nothing good would come from it. There would only be more arguing, and I didn't want to end it like I had done the last time, so I just avoided the whole situation that I knew would occur. I loved my mother and brother, but they don't understand everything, and it was best that way.

I laid back thinking about all of the things that's been going on since I touched down here in Miami. Shit hasn't been easy, but some of the good out weighs the bad. I can't lie, I think I liked it a little more back where I was, but I definitely don't regret coming down here. It's a change in scenery, girls, money, just everything.

My sperm donor and I aren't on speaking terms as y'all should know. As of these little stunts he been pulling, he didn't deserved to be claimed as a father by me or Aaron. He didn't deserve the title. He been on some real low down and grimy shit lately, and I ain't with all that. He had me feeling guilty for shit I wasn't even involved in. That was real fucked up how he ruined their wedding day, just because he wanted to send a fucking message. That was a real low blow, but I guess when your greed kicks in, there is no low.

I felt guilty for the whole weeding thing, even though it wasn't my fault. I didn't want to risk seeing her mom, because I knew she would be torn up about it. On top of that, she's pregnant, so that only makes it worst. I thank God all of them are okay though, because if they weren't and something happened to Liyah, 'sperm donor' would have hell to pay.

The guilt that ate away at me was the only thing that stopped me from showing up at her doorstep, broke shoulder and all. Well that, and the fact that I was stranded at this fucking place. If it wasn't for those two things that would have been my first stop as a free man. I just wanted to talk to Liyah, and to straighten things out. I just wanted my baby back, and I'm determined to do so.

My mind has been real messed up since all of this stuff happened, starting with the day I found out who Liyah was. I didn't even care about that detail anymore becuase I loved her. Finding that out didn't make me feel any different towards her, but it did make me find out how my so called 'Dad' was. I learn something new every day.

My mind has been crazy, and I need her to balance it out. Some bomb ass sex would help a lot, but I already knew that bastard fucked up all chances of that happening anytime soon. I don't care though, as long as I get her back, the sex won't even matter. She's more to me than that, so if I have to wait a year before I hit again I guess I'll be one jacking off motherfucker.