Chapter THIRTY ONE - Complicated

Chapter THIRTY ONE

_____

Aliyah P.O.V

I woke up to a loud knocking on the front door of the condo. It wasn't quite a banging yet, but it was very loud. It seemed even louder to me, because my room was the closest to the front door. I was tired and sleepy as hell, so I didn't bother to move from my comfortable spot in the middle of the bed. I tried my best to drift back to sleep in hopes that someone else would get up to open the door, but after so long I knew I had gotten my hopes up.

I groaned when the knocking continued and rolled over to look at the clock. It read only 7:34 A.M. I was pissed when I read it over through my sleepy eyes. Today was Friday and we weren't due to check out until one in the afternoon. Our flight wasn't until two, so I still had a couple of hours to sleep until it was time to get up. Whoever it was at the door disturbing me had hell to pay.

I slowly got up from the bed and rubbed my eyes trying to clear them. Air immediately hit the exposed part of my stomach from where my tank top had risen up, and my legs when the cover fell from my body. I was only in a pair of short pajama shorts, a too small tank top, and a pair of Hello Kitty socks. I still love her, sue me ! I made my way to the door as slow as possible, hoping they would just go away for Christ sake. You would think they would had stopped knocking after almost five minutes of no one answering, but this person was hella persistent.

I flung open the door roughly to see a Caucasian tall male dressed all up in a black tux with a black bow tie around his neck. Okay, it was too damn early for all that. He was dressed like he was going to prom and it wasn't even eight in the morning. I noticed the name tag on his suit jacket that read 'Phil'.

"Are you Aliyah Sanchez?" he asked with a white small card in his hands. He looked down at the card and back up to me numerous times, awaiting my answer. I was starting to get confused, but I answered anyway.

"Uh, yes that's me. May I ask why ?"

"I was told to deliver this to room 803, floor 8, at Elysian Beach Resort on Friday morning around 8ish." he said and looked up to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and he began to push the big ass cart into our room. I didn't even look at it, I just moved out of the way so he could push it into the room and leave. I was beyond sleepy, the quicker he left the better.

I muttered a quick 'thank you' and he left out of the condo. By then my mother, Paris, and Tasha all decided that they would finally get out of bed to see who was at the door. Why couldn't they have done this, well I don't know... maybe FIVE MINUTES AGO ! I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"Baby who sent all of this, was it your father again ?" my mom asked and that's when I finally glanced down at the two shelved cart he had brought into our room. On the top there was a big ass vase filled with over a dozen red roses, a smaller bouquet of pink roses, two smaller baskets of chocolate, and lastly a box wrapped in red wrapping paper. I was confused, maybe they got the wrong room or something ? My dad could have sent it though.

"I don't know, the man just delivered it here like he was told to." I shrugged and walked closer to the huge cart. I picked up the card that was placed on a stick that pointed out of the huge glass vase of roses, and surprisingly it had my name on it written in a deep black ink. I opened the small card and it read.