Chapter Four |It's A Party

Chapter Four | It's A Party

_____

Aliyah

 "Liyah, are you okay boo?' Paris asked as she looked up from her food over at me with a concerned expression. Paris was always one to check up on me. She knew right off the back if something was wrong, or if it was just my period.

 I nodded my head while it was still down on the table as I closed my eyes once again. I was tired as shit from last night. My parents fought all night, and then they decided to make up at 4 o'clock in the morning. I'd only gotten like two hours of sleep. I wasn't even hungry today, I was simply tired.

We were currently in the lunchroom chilling, as usual. It was Andre, Trent, Paris and I again. This became the routine since the other day. They just invited themselves to our table everyday, faithfully and we never turned them down. I didn't really mind them though, both of them were cool wtih me. It's kind of fun having other people than just Paris and I around. We weren't very friendly, but we actually clicked with them.

"Liyah, you sure you aight?" Andre asked again as he moved closer to me. He gave off that same face that Paris did, and that one mean't that they were really worried. I sighed to myself as I opened my eyes once again. I sat up in my seat and looked over to my side at him.

"Yes, I'm straight. I'm just sleepy as hell." I said with a faint smile as I rubbed my hands together. He put his arm around my neck pulling me even closer to him. I layed my head on his shoulder and made myself comfortable. Nope, it wasn't even like that. I'm just sleepy right now, and his arm is a very comfortable one, the next best thing to a pillow at this moment.

 "Well damn. He get a smile and a way better explanation than I got. I don't even give a fuck bitch." Paris laughed rolling her eyes at me then forming that smirk on her lips. I glared at her with a smile on my face and shook my head. I already knew the thoughts that were running through her head, so I got off of him and sat back up straight in my seat.

"Paris chillout. It ain't even like that."

"Mhm bitch. That's what they all say !" she shot back with that same smirk. I laughed at her salty ass. I knew she wasn't tripping about it, she was simply being a messy little something. It was cool though, she wasn't harming anybody.

"How come girls can call each other a bitch, but when we do it y'all want to kill a nigga ?" Andre asked looking back and forth between the two of us with a confused face. I actually thought about it, then pushed it aside. I didn't know and really didn't care to know.

"On my life man, when we do it they want to take offense and shit." Trent agreed and they both turned their attention back to us, waiting for an answer. I was waiting on Paris to speak up and within seconds she did just that.

"Both of yall can shut the hell up with that. Girls can address each other that way, it's disrespectful when a nigga does it. Maybe it doesn't make sense, but don't try it. I dare a nigga to call me out my name, if they do, then they must want to see 6ft underground." Paris said boldly as she crossed her arms over her chest. She was damn right too. That was a whole nother level of disrespect for a nigga to cross.

Andre held up his hands in defense and laughed to himself, showing off that sexy smile that was slowly growing on me. "Okay damn, calm yo' ass down."

Trent burst out laughing along with Andre. I rolled my eyes at they ignorant ass and laid my head back down on the table. I guess I'll end up taking my nap in Spanish class. I did that everyday, faithfully. Ya' girl be tired as hell after this period on the usual. With the lack of sleep from lastnight, I'm exhausted.