Chapter Five | Thirsty Orr?

_____

Aliyah

We arrive at the club in no time. To no surprise, the line for the party was wrapped around then building. Damn, was all I could think as I looked at the many teens that filled the line. I parked my truck on the side of the building, and we got out of the car. We approached the line, looking like baddies. Paris groaned from beside me, as neared the over crowded line.

"Do you see these tall ass heels I got on, ain't no way I'm about to stand out here all night waiting to get in with the rest of the ratchet hoes. Come on Liayh !" she said grabbing my wrist and pulling me along behind her. I did agree with her though. I paid way too much for our outfits for us to be standing outside all night. That was a big no  no. I wanted to be seen in my outfit tonight, and I was going too.

Paris let go of my hand and walked up the the huge bouncer that stood at the door taking money and giving everybody a pat down before getting in. I didn't know what Paris was about to do to get us in, I just stood back and let her did her thing. As it looked, the man wasn't budging.

"Excuse me ma'am. The end of the line is back that way." he pointed in the direction we had just came from. As he turned his head to the next person waiting in line. I sighed, because I knew I'd have to step in and help her.

"Actually, I would like to have a quick word with Quan, please. We were told to call him to the door, to prevent us from waiting in line." she said as she stuck her chest out gaining his attention. I just looked at her as I stood beside, maybe I did't have to help her. The man began starring at her chest, and then snapped back into reality. He called Quan over a walkie talkie telling him to come to the door, because we were waiting. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited on Quan's ugly ass.

I shook my head and looked back at the line. All the ratchet females were mugging us because we were going in ahead of them. One even had the nerve to speak to us. "Get y'all ass to the back, y'all not special." she screamed. I flipped her the bird and noticed Quan had made it to the front of the club. Thats when I stepped up to finish the job. I didn' want too, but it would help. Quan always had a crush on me, so I was going to use that too my advantage onl for tonight.

"What the fuck you need Folk, I was getting my mood right, and you killing this shit right about now." he said. I could see the highness in his eyes. He was lit, with red eyes. I shook my head before the bouncer looked at us.

"Well these lovely ladies here claim they suppose to be let in ahead of the line. Fam?" he said.

Quan looked over to us, and I waved with a forced smile. "Oh hell yeah ! They with me." he said before pulling back the rope and letting us into the club free of charge and ahead of the line, and thats what you call teamwork right there. I gave Paris that look and she smirked as we followed him into the live club. He had gotten us in, now it was time to ditch him.

"Damn y'all looking fine as hell. Y'all want some to drink, they on me?" Quan grinned as he looked over his shoulder at us. We both shook our heads, declining and went our separate way from him. The vibe of the club was turnt tonight. "Numb" by my baby August Alsina was blasting through the speakers. Everybody was dancing, drinking , or just having an all out good time.

Me & my girl started doing our thing & dancing to the song. Trent appeared behind Paris and kissed her on her neck. "Hey ma." he said. The music was loud as hell, but we still could hear over it. Thank God, I wasn't trying to hear all this damn screaming. Trent looked pretty good in his all black attire. Paris and him looked good together too.