Chapter THIRTY SIX - Oops

Chapter THIRTY SIX

_____

Aliyah P.O.V

It's been a week. A whole week since I found out that I was now 6 weeks pregnant, and it's still unbelievable to me. I was still kind of in denial about the whole thing. I've cried so much in this week than I've ever done. I cry alot anyway, but this was an all time record for crying. How could I be pregnant? We strapped up every time we had sex, so how could I possibly get pregnant? I knew there was no sense in denying it because deep down I knew it was true. I'm pregnant with Andre's baby at the age of only 17 years old. All of the signs have been there from the jump, but I've just been to caught up in life to actually notice them.

-Weight gain

-Increasing appetite

-Mood swings

-Constantly crying

-Missing period

-Throwing up

All of those signs led to one thing and one thing only. I was in deed pregnant. The doctor's test along with 5 other home pregnancy test all came up to be nothing other than, positive. I was beyond confused about all of it honestly. When she first told me I laughed because I thought it was a joke or something, but when she didn't crack a smile I knew she wasn't playing. My mother was a little disappointed in me at first, but she was still happy about it. I was honestly disappointed in myself. I should have stayed my ass a virgin and I wouldn't even have this problem. I knew my dad would go ballistic when he found out, be he was never around to have a decent conversation with me. Both my parents are once again gone off somewhere to get away, while I'm here at home pregnant as hell.

As I was getting dressed in my all white two piece swimsuit, I thought about how I'd tell Andre about it. Of course I was going to tell him, but first I had to get myself together. I was kind of scared of how he'd react, but why should I be? I didn't make this baby alone. Honestly, I just laid on my back and he did the job. It was mainly all of his fault, but I couldn't blame him for it. He didn't do anything that I didn't want him to. I sighed and pushed all thoughts of my pregnancy to the back of my mind. I was throwing a pool party at my house for all of the seniors in my class and they'd be here any minute now. Andre would be too and Lord knows I hope he doesn't notice the slightest little pudge in my belly. It pretty much looked the same, but I could tell so maybe everyone else could too.

My bedroom door burst open and in walked Andre himself. I instantly grew nervous and self conscious about him noticing my stomach. I took a deep breathe and relaxed myself because I knew he wouldn't. He walked over to me and pulled my body into his without saying anything. I was confused, but simply wrapped my arms around his bare torso and embraced the hug. I'd been avoiding him since I found out, but today I couldn't do that. I didn't want to anymore.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked when he finally released me a little bit so I could see his face. He looked down at me with an emotionless expression. I grew worried, but he shook his head and brought his face down closer to mine. He pressed a soft kiss onto my lips, letting them linger longer than intended.