Part 13...A punch

*Re-Cap*

"Then I get to pour painted down your head." I joked. 

"Deal." He laughed. “But If I do, then you have to model for me.” he smirk. 

Could this guy read my mind? Seriously, sometimes it felt that way. “Deal.” I smiled back at him. This should be fun. 

*

Finding something for Emma to be passionate about was going to be easy, but I wanted to let her try new things before I showed her. I also wanted her to and enjoy her life a little, while releasing stress, and protecting herself. I was going to show her how to fight. 

“Why is it that you’re showing me such an aggressive sport? I mean do I look like someone that can kick your butt? 

“Ha Ha, no but I thought this would be a good start. Keeping so much stress inside can make someone go crazy. Trust me, it’s happened to me, so this will be good for you.” Dam I really didn’t want to bring that into the conversation. The past is the past no need for it in the future. 

“Ooook,” She said sounding unsure. “But fighting?” She looked at me scared. 

“Trust me, you’ll like it, and you won’t be fighting me. I’ll first teach you with a punching bag.” At first she was to scared to even hit the punching bag.  She was scared that she’d miss the bag and hit me, thinking she’d hurt me. 

Finally after come some convincing that she wasn’t going to hurt me and to concentrate on the bag, I got her to throw her first punch, and it was actually pretty good. “Awesome, Emma! Now if you can put some anger in to it we will really get you going.” I smiled with encouragement.

She looked up at me, and she seemed a little scared. “What do you mean?” 

“You know, Think of someone who has caused to much pain, someone you hate so much, and picture them here,” I pointed at the center of the bag. “After you see that face, punch it, kick it, do whatever you would like to do to that person. 

She looked at the bag, and a horrified expression came upon her face. She looked so scared, and she started to shack her head back and forth, quietly repeating ‘No.’ over and over again. I don’t know if that’s all she was saying, but that’s all I could make out. Then she started to walk away from me. It looked as though she was having another one of her nightmares. Maybe it was to soon to bring up all those painful memories. 

*Emma’s POV*

Once I saw him standing I front of me, I just couldn’t help but feel so sick to my stomach. I wasn’t s strong person, I’m someone who runs, someone who will do anything to forget the past, the now, and even tried killing myself to get away from the pain my future holds for me. 

“Oh dear, sweet, Emma, you just couldn’t help yourself could you? You just can’t help but dream of me can you? I knew I held a special place in your heart for me and all our amazing memories.” He said, smiling his evil smile at me. 

I started to back up, shacking, and saying no, hoping he’d listen and stay away from me, but he didn’t, He kept coming closer and closer. I didn’t know how to stop him. I was starting to panic, but I started to hear someone call my name, and it wasn’t him, I could tell it was someone else, I just couldn’t tell who. 

The voice was telling me that everything was going to be alright, but I couldn’t believe it. There he was just staring at me and I knew he was ready to kill me, and kill me right now. I closed my eyes ready to let whatever happen, happen. But could I really take being his slave again, that is if he doesn’t kill me. 

When I felt him grab me and lift me up, I knew he wanted me as his slave again. So I started to scream and kick, trying to get away from him, I would rather die then go back with him. But he was so strong I couldn’t brake free. 

“Emma, please stop, it’s me, your going to be ok.” It was the voice again, but this time I knew who he was. It was Victor, he was there to protect me, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Short I know, but I wanna try and post more often even if the chapters are a bit shorter so you guys aren’t waiting a month, but school and homework is making that hard. Please be patent and continue to show love & support by voting & commenting <3