Part 4... Here

~Re-Cap~

~Emma's POV~

What do I do? I do have that feeling, but my feeling have never been good to me.

*

I was staring at his hand thinking about what to do, and to be honest, I was really thinking about saying yes. I mean come on, what would I do after they release me from the hospital? I could try and end it, try to kill myself again, but something told me that even if I tried, he’d come and find me, he’d come to stop me. And If I don’t kill my self to I just wait around for him to find me? Do I dare try to run form him, to hide from him?

“Why would a simple touch of your hand show me anything? Why would that make me trust you?” I doubt he’d ever make me trust him, but where else am I suppose to go? What else am I suppose to do? There was nothing else.

I looked up at him, and noticed he was no longer face me. Instead he was looking down at the ground with an expression of concentration. He wouldn’t look up at me, and that made me a little uneasy, why I’d never know. But when he finally did he had a new spark in his eyes.

He moved a little closer to me, and began to speak, “How about this? I have an extra room at my house, It has everything you’d need to feel safe and away from me if you want to be. It has a lock, a master bath, a mini refrigerator, and a bed. You can lock yourself in there all day if you want. The little refrigerator can be restocked with anything you want and when ever you need it too be.” This was sounding really great! But could it actually be true?

“Really?

“Yeah, I could also, buy you some new clothes or whatever you need and may want, But,” I knew this was to good to be true, “all I’m going to ask is that you join me in the dinning room for dinner. What do you say?”

Was he really asking me, no offering me a room in his house that locks and allows me to be alone? But he will ask to join him for dinner every night…Do I have a choice or do I have to join him even if I don’t want to?

I must Have soon house confused I was because He said, “You don’t even have to open the door.”

I looked away from him, still confused, but also hope growing in me, and I didn’t want him to see it pop into my eyes. But he really just offered me a room, and almost a whole day of him never brothering me…

But what if he turns out to be an abuser as well? What if he turns out to be like all the rest? What if he gains my trust and I leave the room, will he then start the abuse? Or will I actually be free? Then again I know better then to ever trust a man. He wont gain my trust, as long as I stay in the room and keep my wall strong, he will never gain my trust.

But then something popped in to my head, what If I refused to join him for dinner? “What if I don’t join you? What if I said no to having dinner with you?” Will your anger build up and you hit me like everyone else?

He looked a little sad at the thought of me not joining him for dinner, but he covered it up quickly and said, “Then I’d just leave you your dinner by your door and not bother you for the rest of the night.”

Ok well that’s dinner, but what about the other two meals of the day? Was he only going to feed me once a day? He said he offer me dinner and he also said that there will be a refrigerator, but I also need hot meals… “What about breakfast and lunch?”

He smiled. “Ah well this part I know you’d like the most. I work all day, so if you wanted to, you’d only have to in your room from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., unless you join me for dinner then you’d have more time outside of the room.”