Part 9...unknown

~Re-cap~

I then saw the little platter that made want to jump for joy, he had sushi! I grabbed it and greedily took my first bit. Mm shrimp tempura, my favorite.

I was happily enjoying my sushi when I heard the dog growl, I looked at him and saw that he was staring at the door, but what was he growling at? I put down my food and walked towards the widow and peeked through, there was someone outside holding something that looked like a gun. I quickly took off towards my room freaking out.

I kept thinking that it was him, but I knew that it couldn’t be, he didn’t know where I was…could he? Was I like a dog to him with a tracking device under my skin? I shuddered from that thought. Locking my door I ran and hide under my covers.

*

I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up feeling like crap, and I kept eyes shut because of the pounding headache I had. I tried to move, but I couldn't. It felt like there was a ton of pressure sitting on my body.

I finally opened my eyes to see what was wrong, and I screamed. Victor was laying on top of me, not moving, and not breathing. His eyes were open, starring right at me, but they were vacant of any life.

I let out another scream when I tried to get up. I had lift my hand to move him off of me, but I stopped. My hands were coved in blood. The sight of it made my head spin and my heart hurt. I can't believe it.

I kept struggling trying to push him off, but he was just so heavy, and even though I know that he was gone dead, I still didn’t want to hurt him.

I was finally able to move his body off of me, and noticed that it wasn't just my hand that was covered in blood. His blood was all over my body.

I started to feel dizzy and light headed. I stumbled towards the door. I needed to escape, I needed to find help, but it wouldn't open. I felt myself starting to panic, if Victor was dead, then I'll be next. Then I heard it, his laugh, his evil laugh that will forever haunt me.

I didn't dare turn around, I didn't want to believe he was here, I didn't want to see his face, I couldn't see his face, if I did it would make this real. I couldn’t see the lifeless body of Victor, even knowing him for a short time made it difficult to lose him.

After the long silence, and still not looking at him, he spoke up, "Awe, come on now Mi Amor, don't be like that." I flinched at the sound of his old nick name for me. He only called me that in the very beginning of our so called relationship.

In the beginning I remember the flowers he would bring me, the dates he'd take me on, and the gifts of jewelry and my newly found love of alcohol and drugs. I had never expected him to hurt me at least until it all went sour.

Still not giving him the time a day, he spoke up again. "You know, people usually have a lot to say before their about to die," He said thoughtfully, "What about you Emma? Any last words?" He asked.

I then heard the click of the gun, flinching once again. I always knew he'd be the one to kill me. Sighing I finally turned to face him, but instead of seeing him waiting there with gun in hand, but another man. I have never seen this man before and he was very intimidating. He had scars all along his arms. He scared the crap out of me. But finally finding it, I voiced my question. "W-who are y-you?" I asked.

"You mean you don't know? Your boyfriend over there never told you?" he let out a throaty laugh that made fear crawl up my spine. "Well my dear it looks as though you'll never find out." He raised his gun aiming for my head. I closed my eyes waiting for the sound to the end of my life. But when it came, A growl came along with it.

I shot up out of bed, crying, hugging myself, tucking in my head trying to calm myself down. What's going on? I have never had dream like this before, why now? I lifted my head from its nesting place to take in the sights before me. The room Victor had given me what light up by the sun through the windows, making it feel warm and safe, something she hasn't felt in a long time.

Noticing movement beside me in the bed I quickly turn to see what it was, but only to start smiling in comfort when seeing that its only Victor's dog. Beginning to pet him I looked him in the eyes and smiled again, bring the dogs face to mine and placing a light kiss on his nose, "Hey boy, you scared me!" he whimpered as if to say sorry, and I gently kiss his nose again, he let out a sigh of content as did I.

Why can't life be like this for me all the time? Why can't I be happy and live my life? Did she do something to horrible in a past life that God just doesn't want her to have a next happy one?

Sighing I got out of bed and got ready for my day, wondering if Victor heard me scream and did something about the guy with the gun…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I am just so sorry about the late update and all. I was with out my computer for a month and then my internet isn't working very well, that its even a shocker that I can post this now. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter and that you show your support but votting && commenting <3