Part 5...David

*Re-cap*

“Great! I’ll have the room ready for you before you’re discharged. I’ll call my friend and see if she can set it for a girl.” He grabbed his phone and left the room.

It was then when he smiles I noticed how handsome he was. He is lightly tanned, with dark brown hair, and beautiful dark brown eyes. He looked so kind, but looks don’t mean anything if their personalities don’t match.

*

~Victor’s POV~

My wolf was howling with joy, and the smile wouldn’t leave my face. I couldn’t believe that she said yes and will be living with me. I know she didn’t trust me, and it will take a miracle to get to trust me, but this was a step in the right direction and I wouldn’t blow this chance.

I walked out of her room already knowing who I would call to help me with the set up and getting her the things she’d need.

I pulled out my old outdated cell phone and looked for my buddy David’s number.  Once I found it I dialed it, and waited for him to pick up. His ringtone was so annoying! Remember that old vanilla ice song? Yeah? Well that’s what he has, and everytme you call him you’ll get and ear of ‘ice Ice baby’.

When he finally picked up I couldn’t help by annoy him a little. “Dude really? When are you going to change the annoying song? It sucks!”

“Nah, dude you suck, that song is an oldie but goodie.”  He replied quickly defending his favorite song.

“Whatever dude, anyway I need a favor.”

“Of course you do, but I got enough crap on my plate so you’re just going to have to forget about it.” Geez what’s got his panties in a twist?

“Come on dude! I got this girl moving in and I need the extra room to be all girly!” If he was a werewolf he’d understand that I need to do this for my mate.

“A girl is moving in huh? Are you finally going to get a girl are you gay like I have always thought you were?”  I want to punch him so bad right now…

“David, do you think we can we skip the joking today? I’m serious I need that room to be ready. How about you ask your girl to do it?”

“Which one are you referring to? Ha-ha” Yeah he’s such a man wh*re and most of the men from the station are following him like crazy. When he leaves from work a few of them always go with him.

“How about you ask Ruth? She’s nice and has good taste?”

“Ruth, really? Yeah alright dude I’ll ask her for you, but don’t expect to see me for the next few days. Something has come up and I need to fix it.”

“Ok David, seeing you later then.” I quickly hung up and flipped the phone close.

I couldn’t wait till we got the room ready. Ruth is a really nice young girl, but she has always been really shy, so I have no clue why she’s with David. I guess she sees something in him that I cannot see…hmm if maybe I should make new friends, David is such an a$$ and I don’t know why I still hang out with him. If he was a wolf I would teach him a lesson…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random chp., but important!

Short, I know, but I’m at school right now and had some time before my next class started, so I wrote a little to keep you guys interested & because you guys are just awesome lol. Please support me by commenting &voting. It helps me write ^_^