Part 12...A Deal

~Re-Cap~

He looked up at me blushing and a small smile on his lips. "Sorry, got a little carried away there." I just nodded still freaked out. "Well is there anything you would like to do?" He asked, an actual smile reaching his full lips. 

What do I want to do. I know I don't want to leave this house yet that's for sure. I looked around the room, thinking of something, when his painting caught my eyes again. I know what I want to do now. "Can I watch you paint?"

*

~Victor~

She wanted to watch me paint? That made me a little nervous. Sure I was a good painter, but I’ve never painted in front of someone. But how could I say no? The was the first time she was actually willing to spend any kind of time with me. Suck it up Victor, and do what the girl wants. “Sure, fallow me.” I smiled at her, hoping she didn’t notice how nervous I truly was. But what was really making me nervous was I didn’t know what to paint. 

I have always painted what was on my mind, and the only thing filling my head is her. I didn’t want to freak her out by painting her in what she was wearing right now. But there was something in my head saying she would never think it was her, she never even noticed that it was her show cased in my living room. Maybe this could work for me. 

I lead her in to my new room where I painted, and let her walk around looking at all my other paintings, some unfinished, and other that never will be. After I mea Emma I lost all vision for those.  

Not wanting her to see the painting I have already started of her I quickly switched to a new one. I was already getting a vision of her but I didn’t want to ask her to pose. I didn’t want her to know that it was her I was painting. I guess I’ll just have to use my head as I have for the past few sketches. 

I started while she was still looking at the paintings. I began with her face and worked my way down. The image in my head was of her in a beautiful dress, just looking out to the side, as if she was waiting for something, anything. Maybe she was waiting for freedom. 

Even if this painting was coming mostly from imagination, she does seem to have that look appear on her face sometimes, even if she never noticed, she would get this far away look in her eyes, then would quickly come back to the present, as if her mind snapped at saying it’ll never happen. 

By the time she walked u behind me to watch me, I already had the general outline done. All that was left was to bring it to life. I began with her eyes. I’ve studied them so many times that the far away pain was so east to capture, then her soft looking lips. Even though her likeness will forever be burned into my memory, I felt as though I didn’t do her body justice, though the real deal is always best. 

She didn’t say a sounds as I worked on finishing the painting. I know normally painting from scratch would take days maybe even weeks, but I used some of my speed to complete it faster. I didn’t like having an idea just sitting there in my mind. I was one that had to get it out, or will never do it at all. Hence the few I never finished before meeting Emma. 

So here I was, like I said painting just a little faster than normal, though I doubt she even noticed. When I would looked back at her, she was so engrossed in what I was painting, rather than what I was doing, kind of, and that made me feel a little proud. I couldn’t believe that she would stand there for a few hours just watching me, and again it gave me this nice feeling. 

By the time I was nearing the end of the painting it was already dark. She still had said a word, just stared at the beauty before her, while for it was behind. Once I had put the finishing touches on it, I took at step back and looked at what I have created, and smiled. I took another step and looked at Emma. She didn’t pay me any attention, she just looked at the painting of her in a green dress looking extremely beautiful. No matter how hard I would try, or how many time I will paint her, I know I will never capture her true beauty, but I have forever to try, or at least I hope I will. 

Just thinking about not having her near me was like a knife in my chest. I know I don't see her everyday, but knowing that she is under the same roof as me helps keep me calm. 

I was to busy thinking about her to notice that she was talking to me. I quickly snapped out of it and looked at her. I noticed that she had a small, but real, smile on her lips, which made me smile back. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

She let out a little laugh before repeating what she was saying to me before. "I was saying, you are an amazing artist, she looks so beautiful, her eyes are almost life like as if she's looking for one." She looked back at the painting, "She must be in your mind a lot for you to capture her beauty with out even looking her. " She looked back at me with a curious expression. "How do you do it?" She asked.

Wow, no one has ever asked me that question before. "For me, its all about patience, vision, and passion. With those three it's almost impossible to do what you wish to do. You need the patience to perfect it, the vision to have what you seek turn out as planned, and the passion to enjoy it. And trust me, this isn't her full beauty in person she is beyond words." I said while smiling at her knowing it was nothing but the truth. "Are you passionate about anything?"

(Picture of painting ---->)

~Emma~

Watching the way Victor captured the woman's beauty on canvas was just incredible. It was like watching her come to life before my very eyes. The curves of her body looked perfect, and the structure of her face made her look angelic, and her eyes were just amazing, she was so amazingly beautiful. He made me want to paint but I knew I could never do it. 

But something in me made me want to be one of the girls he’d be painting, for him to make me look beautiful even though I know I would never be pretty enough, to look like her, just seeing the way he painted her, it made me think that if he could make me look even half as beautiful as her I’d be think he’d just performed a magic trick. "No I'm not passionate about anything."

He looked at me with a such sad expression and pain in his eyes. None of that did not belong there, but it wasn’t just that, he also had this far away look, as if he was thinking about something. "I could help you find something your passionate about. That is, if you want me to help you?" He told me. So that’s what he was thinking about. 

These feelings that I was having, seeing him like that were weird. Every time I would see him sad, it mad me want to do something to make him smile. But I didn't know what could make him smile. Whenever I saw him smile he was painting or just thinking about something off in space. I didn't know what I could ever become passionate about, but I guess if it'll help him smile then there is no harm. "Sure, I'd like that." and just like that s huge smile appeared on his face. 

Still smiling he said, "And if I can't?" He laughed. 

"Then I get to pour painted down your head." I joked. 

"Deal." He laughed. “But If I do, then you have to model for me.” he smirk. 

Could this guy read my mind? Seriously, sometimes it felt that way. “Deal.” I smiled back at him. This should be fun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait!!! :/ I got distracted by some stuff, but it's up now and I hope you enjoyed it :) Please show your support but commenting and voting <3