Part 8...sushi

*Victor’s POV*

“Well How about I show you to your room?” She nodded, “Ok, Well I did tell you that you’d be in a different place in the house and that’ll be down stairs and I’ll be up stairs. Does that sound ok with you?”

“It sounds find.” she replied quietly and I led her to her room.

*

*Emma’s POV*

While we walked to my room, I couldn’t help but notice how large the house actually was, it was very spacious and had a homey feel to it, I didn’t even feel scared as the Hall way went on forever. When we finally reached to door he smiled at me and said, “Well as promised your own room, far away from me.” He was still smiling but his voice had a sad ring to it.

But, I didn’t have time to think about it, when he opened the door, all I could think about was what was behind it. It was a large beautiful room, and it was nothing like the other rooms I have stayed in, which was a plus, and way better than the floor.

The room was painted purple and had some art work on the walls, all very amazing. But it was nothing like the living room. It had less to it, probably because he didn’t know what I liked.

“Do you like it?” Victor asked when I didn’t say anything.

I smiled up at him and nodded my head, and he smiled back.

“Well, that’s great to hear! I’ll just leave you here and I’ll be back to see if you’d like to join me for dinner, but if not I’ll bring your plate down to you.” He gave me one last smile and left.

After he was gone I began to think, why was he doing all of this? All of the other guys wouldn’t leave my room till they had gotten what they came for, but here I was alone in my room. I looked around the room and saw that it wasn’t as plain as I had first though. It had light purple designs up the walls and even a beautiful portrait of the lady painted on the roof. Wow he must really like her.

Sighing I laid down on the bed and looked at the painting again, she really is beautiful; I wonder if I would ever find thinking that make me happy and not want it all to end. I lifted my arms and examined bandages on them. When will things come off? I hated feeling weak, but seeing as it was my only escape card at the time, I had to play it.

*

I must’ve fallen asleep because that last thing I remembered was wishing life was different. Then I woke up in the middle of the night with my stomach growling and ready to eat itself. I got up from the bed and went to the closet hoping to find something more comfortable them the jeans I had fallen asleep in.

After finding a pair of lose shorts I tip toe to the door and quietly crack it open hoping not to awake the man that is still sleeping. I was still in ninja mood when I heard the scattering of little feet running towards me, and began to freak out, until the little dog came up and licked my legs, and then I remembered where I was and that I didn’t have to be quiet or scared of the guy asleep up stairs seeing as he wouldn’t hear me.

I looked down at the dog, trying to remember if Victor ever mentioned him, but my mine was drawing a blank. It was a rather large dog, thought I was wondering if it was mixed with a Great Dane and husky, when my stomach started to talk again. “Ok, shut up stomach I’m going.” I whispered angrily at my stomach.

I started to walk toward the kitchen with the dog flowing me, he seemed to like me, and was very clam for a dog, and I liked that about him.

Once I was in the kitchen I went straight for the refrigerator, hoping to find something fast and easy seeing as it was too late to actually cook something. I saw that there were a lot of cold cuts but I really wasn’t in the mood for a sandwich plus that was all in my mini fridge in my room.

I then saw the little platter that made want to jump for joy, he had sushi! I grabbed it and greedily took my first bit. Mm shrimp tempura, my favorite. I was happily enjoying my sushi when I heard the dog growl, I looked at him and saw that he was staring at the door, but what was he growling at? I put down my food and walked towards the widow and peeked through, there was someone outside holding something that looked like a gun. I quickly took off towards my room freaking out. I kept thinking that it was him, but I knew that it couldn’t be, he didn’t know where I was…could he? Was I like a dog to him with a tracking device under my skin? I shuddered from that thought. Locking my door I ran and hide under my covers.

*********

So I know it’s been awhile but school is sucking all of my time and energy. I’ll be posting as often as I can! PLease comment & vote! the support helps me write :)