Part 6...Poor old lady

~Re-cap~

*Victor’s POV*

I couldn’t wait till we got the room ready. Ruth is a really nice young girl, but she has always been really shy, so I have no clue why she’s with David. I guess she sees something in him that I cannot see…hmm if maybe I should make new friends, David is such an a$$ and I don’t know why I still hang out with him. If he was a wolf I would teach him a lesson…

*

*Emma’s POV*

I couldn’t believe how long I was in the hospital. It was just two slit wrist and a withdrawal. I didn’t have to be there for almost an entire week!  I was there in that hospital for a total of 5 days. I wasn’t allowed to get up and out of bed by myself, so every time I had to pee I had to call a freaking nurse to come and help me, when I tried to do it alone a nurse walked in a caught me. Seriously were they not telling me something? Was there another thing wrong with me? Or was I put on suicidal watch?

I had a feeling it was the last option.

But come on those five days felt like a month to me! Because of the blood loss I was light headed and easily got a headache so the stupid heart monitor sounds like I was laying next to the big ben clock in England. Then the withdrawal lasted the next three days. Defiantly the worse parts of the hospital stay, was that, I couldn’t stand the actual pain it caused me.

It was like my body was on fire and that the drugs would be the only thing that could put out the flames. I would ask the nurses that were on call to give me something, just to lessen the pain, but they refused, saying it was best to go cold turkey when it came to stopping my drug habit. I was ready to hurt one of them if they didn’t help me, and I felt bad for the nurse that was on call last night.

Last night was the worse of the entire ordeal, but like people always say, it’ll get worse before it gets better, and man was that true. The little old nurse that came in to my room to take down the notes and to see how I was feeling. When she asked if she could get me anything like water or juice I asked if she could just give me some morphine. A look of pity crossed her face and she replied, telling me no, that she couldn’t do that.

My temper boiled and I grabbed her by her wrist and started to shake  her, yelling at her, her eyes showed how frighten she was and I was surprised that she didn’t have a heart attack, but that didn’t stop me, Victor did. He walked in on me doing that to the poor nurse and he ran to me taking my hands and making me let go of the poor old lady, and she quickly ran from the room.

I started to beat on victor angry with him for letting the nurse escape and not letting me made her help me with the pain, but I had no effect on him. Every punch or scratch that I influenced on him made no difference to him. He just held me, and let me take my anger out on him, but my mood quickly changes and I start to cry, and again he just held me close to him.

After that it got better, my temperature went back to normal and stayed that way, my mood stayed at saddened and depressed, but they knew Victor would keep an eye on me. At around 4:00 they released me, but Victor was still at work so they let me stay in my room till he came. Once he did we were off to him house, where I’d lock myself in my room and not come out to join him for dinner.

I know it’s disrespectful to not join him and stay in the room after all that he has done for me, but in my head all I hear is, once trust is gained your life is lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry It’s Short! But, I’m at the college again, and other people need to use the computer…SO, please show some support by, voting & commenting! ^_^ thanks for being awesome! Ha-ha