Part 10...information?

Sorry its so short :/ I wanted to post something for you guys, I hope you enjoy it.

*Re-cap*

~Emma~

Sighing I got out of bed and got ready for my day, wondering if Victor heard me scream and did something about the guy with the gun…

*

~Victor~

After I made sure that Emma was safe in her room I made my way towards the door, ready to anything to keep Emma from any harm.

Once Out the door I noticed that he was a hunter, and not a very good one if he never noticed me approached him from behind. I grabbed his gun, startling him. "Hey man what the hell are you doing?" He yelled at me.

"Me? What the hell are you doing on my land? This is a privet area where I don't tolerate guns, or hunters." I growled at him.

His face went from angry to scared as hell in just a few minutes. "I uh I didn't mean any harm, just y-you know looking around for some game...um, I'm going to g-go then." He said rather quickly, then turned on his heels and ran through the trees.

I growled again, starting to get really pi$$ed, this was the forth hunter I found on my land. Why are they here, I have never allowed anyone from my pack come to my house in wolf form.

I quickly ran back inside to check up on Emma. She was still in her room, but I could tell that she was sleeping from her slow shallow breath.

I breath out a sigh of relief. She was safe, but for now. I need to speak with the Alpha about this. I need a new land. One untouched and hidden.

I quickly shifted, not carrying about my clothes. I ran to the pack house. Seeing as how angry I was I was able to make it to the house in half the time as normal. I went to the tree where I had a stash of clothes and changed.

I started to walk towards the house, ready to ask the Alpha for some small untouched land where I could move Emma and I too, but that was before I was hit in the head with a football.

I turned on my heels as quickly as I could to catch the joker. And of course I should of known that it was him. I quickly grabbed the ball and through the ball at his own head.

"Dang it Victor, that hurt!" Robert yelled.

"That's what your a$$ gets for throwing it at me in the first place!" I yelled back.

He growled and ran after me. I laughed and braced myself for his tackle. But When I heard the Alpha yell out my name everything stopped, except Robert, who slammed into me.

"Victor, join me in my office now." Alpha Alianza ordered.

Once he said that it felt as if my body was moving on its own. He used his alpha voice which scared the crap out of me.

I pushed Robert off and began to slowly walk towards the house. Once throw the door I began to get nervous. Why would he need to speak with me?

I opened the door, and saw the Alpha sitting at his desk with an unreadable expression. There was another man sitting in one of the chairs near him. Ok...

"Victor, this is Agent Jason he has some information of your ma..., girl friend Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please show support by voting & commenting. <3