Part 11...testify?

Picture Of agent Jason, Evil david, & Ruth (all importent)-------->

~Re-Cap~

I opened the door, and saw the Alpha sitting at his desk with an unreadable expression. There was another man sitting in one of the chairs near him. Ok...

"Victor, this is Agent Jason he has some information of your ma..., girl friend Emma."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Victor, as you just heard I am Agent Jason, I have some information regarding Emma." He began while interrupting the Alpha...he's lucky he's human by the look on his face. "I have reason to believe that she was a captive of a recently captured fugitive. I was ordered to find her and have her come in and identify him"

This was making my blood boil. If she really was apart of it, why does she have to go in? Can't they just show her a picture. She was already having dreams about him finding her. "What if she doesn't want to go in? She is terrified of him find her, I don't want to put her through that. can't you show her a picture?" I looked at him hopefully.

"No, unfortunately he has people in high places, and all of our other witnesses copped out, or disappeared with no means of finding them." I looked at him confused. "Which means, she is our only hope of putting this man down, by standing in front of the judge. She'll have nothing to fear after he is given the death penalty, it's legal here in California."

"What if she doesn't want too?" He was getting on my nerves. She has only been with me for a day, but was in the hospital for four. She has had five days away from him and already all their other witnesses have disappeared or decided not too.

"I'll have to force her. Like I said I have an order for her to come, even if I have to arrest her." What the f*uck!?

"Your joking right?"

"I wouldn't joke about something like this. If she wont come, I'll have to force her."

Son of a..."No, I wont allow it, she has been throw enough with you marching down here and making her face the man that has caused her so much pain. She tried to kill herself because of him, she has nightmares because of him. I will NOT allow you near her."

"Sir, she will have to come with me sooner or later. If I leave now with out her, I'll just come back with a signed warrant for her arrest." He was looking at me sternly, trying to frighten me.

I felt my wolf wanting to break through, but I was in control...well sort of anyways. "Get out," I could tell by his eyes that he was scared, but he didn't let it show on his face. "Get out NOW." I let a low growl escape.

"Fine," was all he said before walking out, trying to be all calm but I could tell by the little crack in his voice that he was anything but.

"You know if you want her safe, she'll have to go and testify. With out her they have no case."

"Just don't" I snapped at him, I was to pissed at the moment to care, but I know I will pay for it. Just not now seeing as I bolted as soon as I could so he wouldn't use his alpha voice to stop me.

~Emma's POV~

I was standing in the hall way admiring one of his paintings when the door slammed open. I was to scared to move, to breath, to do anything. I just stood there waiting for whoever came through that door.

I heard a loud pounding noise hitting the walls, and then and aggravated groan coming from the living room. "Dam it!" I head Victor yell, within the small time line that I have known him I never thought he could be this angry about something, and as scared, no terrified as I was, I slowly walk towards him. I knew his angry was not towards me, so I was hoping he wouldn't take it out on me.

"V-Victor?" Dam it Emma don't sound so scared! "Victor?" I called again once I was in the living room. His head shoot up and I cringed and looked away from the violent hate that Lied beneath his eyes.

"Oh God, Emma I am so sorry I scared you!" His said, his voice filled with concern. I looked back at him, and saw all trace of what I had seen before gone.

What had made him so angry? D-did I do something that I wasn't suppose to do...? "Don't," He said, snapping me out of my own thoughts. I looked up at him confused. "Don't blame yourself for me being upset. I wasn't here remember? I was upset about something else, you have done nothing wrong."

How did he know? "But how...?"

He was shacking his head and let out a small sigh. He looked at me with so much pain in his deep brown eyes, that I almost wanted to cry. "I can read you, you know. Just by looking into those eyes and studying your face I can read what your thinking."

I was looking into his eyes, doing the same he was to me, and saw that he was right. Could see that he was angry but also tenderness on the inside, that there was something more behind his mask, but I could tell what it is.

I looked away, not want to get my hopes up. I can't let this brick wall down and let another man control me. I will not be that girl anymore. "I'm going to go to my room now." I said and began to walk away, but his hand stopped me. It wasn't as if grabbed me, but a gentle touch, still it made me, tremble...and I don't know why.

"Sorry, just please? Please don't be scared of me." He pleaded with me.

I looked back into his eyes. I saw all the anger gone, replaced with hurt, sadness, loneliness. I understood every one of those feeling. That's how I have felt for the last twenty-two years of my life.

I don't know why I'm doing this, I don't know why I'm willing to give him a chance, but here we go... "Ok," I said quietly. But what he did kind of freaked me out.

He jumped up, yelled 'yes', and pumped his fist in the air.

I moved a few inches away, ready to bolt if he did another thing to freak me out. I was looking at him skeptical waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

He looked up at me blushing and a small smile on his lips. "Sorry, got a little carried away there." I just nodded still freaked out. "Well is there anything you would like to do?" He asked, an actual smile reaching his full lips.

What do I want to do. I know I don't want to leave this house yet that's for sure. I looked around the room, thinking of something, when his painting caught my eyes again. I know what I want to do now. "Can I watch you paint?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little bit longer than the las few. Also not cliff hanger! lol well this isn't one to me anyways. lol I hope you guys enjoy this! Please show your support by votting /commenting. <3!!