Chapter 4

As soon as we arrived at McDonalds Louis had thought up a plan and thought that it would be hilarious to take the tour bus through the drive through, instead of going in a getting our food. He knew darn well that the workers would be annoyed at this childish joke , but he still wanted to go through with it, I mean come on! It's Louis Tomlinson. You've gotta expect a little banter from this guy.

"Come on Paul! Live a little!" I heard Louis yelling across the lot, trying to persuade him into letting us do this.

I could tell that Paul really wanted to say no and just grab the food and go, but he finally gave in so the boys would quit bothering him about it.

I looked over to all the boys running to Paul , thanking him for letting them pull this ridiculous joke. It made me laugh at how childish they could be at times, but I wasn't complaining.

Paul turned to me and whispered "Now you see what I go through on a daily bases" causing me to laugh a little.

Harry and Zayn ran over to us and questioned Paul..

" Paul were you telling her stories about us?!"

"No, I was basically telling her how I'm your guys' 24/7 babysitter" he said with annoyance.

"Well thats no better!" Zayn and Harry said, clearly just joking around.

We all climbed into the big tour bus and slowly started thought the drive through. We pulled up to the first window and the lady standing there looked shocked. It seemed as though she was very annoyed with what we were doing.

Niall ran up to the front of the bus, beating Louis to grab our food. He walked back and handed it all to us , and when he got to Bekah, he had whispered in her ear " And for you my dear" and he kissed her on the cheek.

I looked at her smiling. Her face was beat red, she had obviously was really excited and nervous. After all, THE Niall horan had just given her a kiss, and on the way home he had his arm laying along her shoulders, she was clearly happy with herself.

" GET A ROOM" Liam and Louis had yelled , making the situation verrryy awkward for Bekah and Niall.

" Maybe we will!" Niall yelled right back to them, obviously joking, but it shut Louis and Liam up.

The whole ride to the hotel, Harry and I had been asking eachother questions, trying to get to know eachother better, since we had just met . It sounds so cheesy, but He had seemed to be so interested in me and what I had to say. From the moment my mouth opened , till when I went mute, he had a smile plastered on his face. I couldn't help but giggle because my stomach was fluttering with butterflies everytime I'd looked into his eyes.

A few moments later I had felt my my phone vibrating in my pocket, an I answered it without even bothering to look at the caller ID .

" JESSICA WHERE ARE YOU?! I've been looking around the whole concert arena and parking lots for you and Bekah, I've been worried sick!" The voice was more than familiar.

Ohh shit.... I had completely forgotten to call my mom and tell her where I was.

" Mom were okay! After the concert, the boys had came back and chatted with us , and they asked if we had wanted to go get a little bite to eat, and before even thinking it through I accepted. Sorry for not calling you! It won't happen again!"

" It better not! You a Bekah both get your butts home immediately!" She said very angry, and she immediately hung up.

"What was that about?" Harry said kindof upset, as if he heard everything my mom had said .

" It was my mom, she's upset that Bekah and I forgot to call to tell her where we were.. She wants us to come home now.." I said, with some tears streaming down my face. I never wanted this night to end because soon enough we would have to leave and never see them again.

"Awwh don't cry ! Now I'm gonna get upset, and I refuse to cry" he said trying to seem all tough. "Here..."

He slid a piece of paper into my hand and I stared blankly at it.... Harry styles had just givin me his phone number...

" Now you can talk to me whenever you want " he said with a big smile on his face. Okay! This night couldn't get any better.

We pulled up to my house and Niall walked Bekah to the door because we had planned to have a sleepover tonight. They said their goodbyes and Niall kissed her on the cheek and said goodnight.

Harry also walked me to the door, like a gentleman, which made me so nervous, considering that my mom could come out at any minute, but really happy inside.

He looked at me and took off his jacket, placing it on my shoulders. He could probably tell that I was freezing my arse off.

I turned to the bus, which was filled with "Awhs" from the rest of the boys , then I turned back to Harry, my face was bright red and I couldn't help it.

"Um..I was wondering if maybe you would wanna go on a date sometime?" the words escaped his mouth, causing me to feel like this was a dream. My knees were starting to feel weak. Cheesy I know.

I slightly pinched myself, which I had been doing quite often tonight and Harry looked at me confused.." What'd you do that for?" He said trying not to laugh.

"Oh no reason... And yes I'd love to" I said smiling.

Followed by that, Harry leaned in, brushing some hair away from my face and moving in more. He waited for a quick second, making sure that I was okay with this, but he didn't say a word. I nodded very lightly and before I knew it our lips brushed against eachother.

Pleease vote and comment !! :) @Bring_1DToOmaha :) - Bailey xx