Chapter 5

Hollaaaaa! So I'm finally figuring out where I wanna go with this fan fic and I gotta say, much drama is to come ;) I'll try not to wait super long to update, but it'll probably be more on weekends :p well here we go!:) xx

After a few seconds the boys started yelling for Harry to hurry up. He pulled away and leaned into me whispering in my ear.."So can I pick you up around 7 tomorrow night ?"

I leaned in, sealing the gap between our lips for a few seconds then pulled away.

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Harry said, wearing a cheeky smile looking into my eyes.

"Well I should probably get going, the boys are gonna get annoyed if I'm not back soon" he said hanging his head, upset at the fact that he had to leave. "I'll see you at 7 babe" he said, winking at me. He leaned in and gave me one last kiss on the cheek, and he started walking towards the bus.

"Wait! I dont know where were going so what should I wear?" I said, with a confused look on my face.

" I guess you'll just have to wait and see babe" he said with a cheeky smiled plastered on his face.

I walked in the house, yelling for Bekah. "BEKAH COME HERE!!"

" What!?! Is everything okay?" she said really confused.

"Everything's better than fine, Harry asked me out on a date! He's picking me up at 7 tomorrow !"

" No way!! Niall asked me out too!! He's picking me up and taking me out for lunch , and then were gonna go to the navy pier ! What are you and Harry doing?"

"I don't know, he said I'll just have to find out, But I really wanna know. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it , can you believe that we're going on dates with Harry styles and Niall horan?!" I said really excited .

"I know I can't believe it! It's like I'm in a dream. Yesterday we were hoping to even get tickets to see them, and now were going on a date with them!" Bekah said fast, causing her to become out in one breath, clearly excited.

"I know It's crazy Becks! Well I'm gonna try to get a decent amount of sleep, Don't wanna look tired on our dates." i said winking at her. "I'll see you in the morning doll face! " yelling out the last part. It was out funny pet names we called each other, since we were practically sisters.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed a towel to take a quick shower since I was all sweaty from the concert. I turned towards the mirror and gasped. "Did I look like this the whole night?! " My hair was a mess from fan girling and going crazy at the concert, and I had sweated off all my makeup. I felt so embarrassed! I really hope Harry didn't mind..

I hopped into the shower and about 30 minutes later I got out, blow dried my hair, and threw on a light pink tank top and some yoga shorts. I walked into my room and flopped onto my bed. I was so exhausted, but this was easily one of the best nights of my life. I played the whole night over and over again in my mind, then my phone suddenly started vibrating. I shrieked as I picked up my phone, it was a text from Harry. " I'm heading off to bed, I just wanted to text you and tell you sweet dreams, oh and I can't wait for our date tomorrow;) xx" A big grin came across my face and I started blushing and then I slowly started to fall asleep.

Bekahs POV

I woke up the next morning with 2 texts, one from Jess "Good morning sleepy head! I ran to Krispy kream to get some doughnuts for this morning, be back soon!" and another one which was from Niall "G'morning cutie;) hope you slept well! The boys and I are headed off to do some photo shoots, then I'll be by to pick you up for lunch:) see you later! Xx" That last text put me in a great mood, and on top of that I was getting Krispy kream, so it's a good day so far!