Chapter 3

Bekah and I were sitting upright with our hands on our knees to try and defuse the shaking.

Hiya! A familiar voice shouted from around the corner. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. It was Louis, followed closely behind by Niall.

My heart started to race due to the excitement in my body, I was soo nervous when they walked into the room! And I could only imagine how Bekah felt as soon as Niall trailed into the room with some crisps.

Louis had come over and sat next to me on the couch as soon as he walked in the door. "Hey babe! Are you excited for the show tonight ?" he said in a very excited tone.

"Yeah! I'm sooo excited! We were so close to not even being able to come in the first place!"

"And why is that ?" Louis questioned

"Well, For starters, we both tried to get tickets when they went on sale, but as soon as they went up on the site they sold out." I said, keeping a huge smile on my face. I probably looked like a mental patient to him.

"Oh, well at least you're here now !" he said with excitement.

" I honestly don't know what I would've done if I didn't win that radio contest, Bekah and I would probably be crying, watching a film, and eating gallons of ice cream together right now. Well, maybe not Bekah, but I sure as hell would be!" I said jokingly.

Niall burst out laughing, I wasn't sure why because what I had just said was very stupid in my opinion. I guess he does laugh at pretty much anything I said to myself followed by a slight giggle.

Shortly after we had been talking with Niall and Louis, Harry walked in, obviously Shocked that they had company.

" Oh sorry, if I had known we'd be having some guests, I would've showered and at least looked more presentable" he said with a slight smirk on his face, knowing darn well that he looked fine, considering that they were going on stage soon.

I felt butterflies start to form in my stomach , I couldn't believe that Harry styles was smiling right at me, it was unbelievable. I turned away, and smiled back at him and he winked at me. I tried my very hardest not to shriek, but oh my lord, Harry just winked at me was all that kept replaying in my head. I honestly felt like this was unreal and that I was in some sort of dream that I would soon wake up from.

I glanced over at Bekah and Niall, they were really hitting it off, they both made eachother laugh, which I thought was amazing since it took almost a perfect joke to even get a slight chuckle our of her.

I looked over at Niall and I Started clapping while I managed not to laugh I yelled out " I applaud you blondie! I can never get this girl to laugh!"

He looked at me and then back at Becks, with a big grin on his face, which soon was followed by a light shade of pink that covered his cheeks.

After that little exchange, I looked over my shoulder, and there was Harry, sitting right next to me on the couch. He had this Cute, little cheeky grin on his face, and I looked away so I could smile without looking like an idiot.

" I really like your outfit babe, we match!" He said with a big smile on his face

" I know, that was the plan!" I said, trying to hide the nervousness in my voice.

The time came where the concert was about to start and the boys had to get ready and we were soon escorted to our seats.

The lights in the arena dimmed, as the One Direction opening video played, with the boys likes and dislikes, which soon followed by the countdown to when the guys would run out.

The roar began in the crowd as soon as Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Liam each stepped out on stage one by one. I couldn't help but scream as loud as I could with my best friend Bekah who was standing right by my side.

The tune to "Na Na Na " started playing as the boys sang along. After a few more of their songs they started to sing " What Makes You Beautiful" and the whole arena burst into teenage girls screaming out the lyrics to their number 1 song, but I couldn't judge, because Bekah and I were right there with them As we belted out the lyrics.

When it came to Harry's solo , he came up to the end of the stage and he started singing it right to me, HARRY STYLES WAS SINGING TO ME! This night was too much to handle, I was in shock, as many girls started to "aw" after Harry had finished his solo and kissed me on the cheek. I started to blush uncontrollably. I couldn't even process what just happened. This is obviously a dream. "WAKE UP JESS" I whispered while pinching myself. Nothing happened. I looked up and he was smiling over at me after the song had finished .

After their encore on I want the concert was sadly over, so Bekah and I returned backstage to chat some more with the boys. Harry ran off stage and came over to me, almost out of breath.

" So what'd you think of the show babe?" he said, using the same smirk he did when he first walked into the room

"It was alright" I said smiling at him. He look at me in shock, as if I had just insulted him.

"I'm just kidding! You guys were amazing! " I said as Liam , Louis, Niall, and Zayn exited the stage.

Liam and Zayn came over and greeted me and Bekah since they were still at rehearsals while we were here earlier.

" Would you girls like to join us for some gourmet takeout from McDonald's ? " Louis said, trying to hide the smirk on his face

We all suddenly burst out laughing. Tonight was just full of surprises. First winning the tickets, MEETING my idols, being kissed on the cheek by Harry styles, AND to top it all off, they invited us to go eat with them!

" We would love to, but our moms will be calling soon to see where we are, and I doubt they would let us go eat with people we just met." Bekah said, being completely serious. I looked over at her with a dropped jaw. I couldn't believe she just turned down the boys.

" Awwww, come on! We won't be that long. " Louis whined, sounding upset

" Yeah , plleeassseeee? It would make my night ten times better if you came with us" Harry said, grinning up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh trust me! I want to go more than anything, but Bekah here always has to be a buzz kill!" I said crossing my arms, and pouting my lip. That always got her.

" Finnneeeeee" she sighed "I mean how could I say no to you guys" she said jokingly.

Harry came over and sat next to me, gently kissing me on the cheek" he seriously needs to stop doing that before I make a complete fool out of myself by turning red..

Please vote and comment:) and ! follow me @Bring_1DToOmaha :) xx