Chapter 11

Gosh I'm almost to 600 reads already! Thank you!:) I really hope you guys like it, ppllleeaasseeee leave reviews and comments, I'd love to here what you think about it!:) only 3 more days till the vma's EEKKK I'm so excited !:) well anyways please keep voting and reading!:) I love you all! <3 - @Bring_1DToOmaha <--- follow me?:) xx

****

Jessica's POV

Harry had left this morning and my heart was still aching from last night, I was so worried that Harry would meet a girl and forget all about me, why couldn't things be easier? Why did I have to talk to those guys that night? So many thoughts and emotions were running through my head and on top of that, I was getting so much hate on twitter for it too.

"You whore, how could one cheat on THE Harry styles?! You're discusting!!" "What a slore you are, sleeping around with my man" "How could you!!" "#JessicaIsASlore"

The hate was really starting to get to me, I just could handle living this way anymore. I couldn't go on, knowing that half of the worlds fangirls hated me right now..

I had been crying for the past hour or so and my body was starting to feel weak. I didn't want to go on like this, all my problems were caving in on me and one thought just jumped into my mind. Without another though, I went into the bathroom and took the nearest pills I could find. I didn't know what I should do, I was so scared of what would happen, I have never thought about hurting myself before or anything but all of this drama was really starting hit me.. Hard. At that moment I started swallowing more and more pills until I started getting dizzy and light headed. I twirled around the bathroom as my vision was gong in and out and at the last second I blacked out and fell straight to the floor. My body overtook with pain.

****

Bekahs POV

I was heading over to Jess' house to check up on her and see how she was doing with the whole Harry thing.

I got to her house and knocked on the door a few times but no one answered so I texted her "Hey I'm here girl!" I waited a few minutes but no reply. I jiggled the knob and the door opened "Hello? Jessica!?" I yelled throughout the house, she had to be here, I told her I was coming over and she said she'd be here. "Jeessssss!" I walked up into her room and saw her computer was opened to twitter. "Oh my gosh... " I said out loud as I read the hideous tweets, how could someone write such horrible things to a 17 year old girl ? I looked through her room for her , then I opened her bathroom door "Je..." I looked down at the floor and saw an empty bottle of pills right next to her unconscious body . "Oh my god! Jessica! Jessica!? Come on wake up Jess!!" I said shaking her body as I called her mom and an ambulance "Yea hi, um my names bekah , I just got to my friends house and I found her unconscious with a bottle of pills next to her, I think she might have over dosed" I hope they understood me, because i do t even think i could understand myself. The words rushed out of me as quick as they could and I was hyperventilating.

"Okay, an ambulance is on its way!" The lady on the other line said and I quickly hung up.

I lifted her up and dragged her down the stairs onto the couch, waiting for the ambulance to get her. A few minutes later I heard the sirens and i lifted Jessica onto my shoulder and I carried her outside fast and placed her on the ground. All the works laid her on the stretched and lifted her into the back of the ambulance.

"You can sit in back with her on the way to the hospital" a man said to me and I nodded, trying to wipe away some of my tears.

I couldn't even grasp what had just happened, I could potentially lose my best friend today and I didn't know what I'd do if I didn't have her.