Chapter 24

First off I just want to say that Im sooooooooo sorry I havnt updated in so long! I just havnt really been in much of a writing mood and I've been busy with school and really sick :/ I'm actually really sad that this is probably the last chapter :( but with out further adieu.. Here ya go!

****

Harry's pov

*4 years later*

"Brookelynn! Are you almost ready? You're gonna be late for your first day of pre-school young lady." I yelled down the hall to my daughters room.

"I'm all done!" She said, walking out into the living room. I turned around to look at her and she was standing there in pig-tails wearing rainbow stripped leggings under a bright pink tutu, and a T-shirt that read "Daddy's Little Girl". I smiled down at her, but new that she couldn't wear that to school. "Do I look pretty daddy?" She said, smiling at me.

"Of course you do princess ! But...um you wouldn't want to make the other kids jealous by how pretty you look now would you? Maybe you should go ask mommy to help you find something a little more, umm.." I stopped talking as Jess walked into the room.

"Oh goodness, don't you look gorgeous!" She said, bending down to place a kiss on Brooke's forehead.

"I know! But I have to go change so I don't make anyone jealous! I'll be right back!" Brooke said, sounding more excited than ever. Quickly, Jess and I looked up at each other and exchanged worried looks, and she bolted into Brooke's room to help her pick out a more suttle outfit.

A few moments later they both came out of the room, and Brookelynn was wearing a little green flowy dress, with her brown hair worn in light bouncy waves. Everyone says that she's a spitting Image of me, and I can't say I disagree.

"Well it's not as bright and pretty as the first outfit I has on, but I guess it'll do." Brooke said smiling. She's always been very witty when it comes to talking..something she seems to get from her mom. I thought, as a smile crept across my face.

"Well I think you look like a princess." I said scooping her up into my arms, giving her a big hug, right before I tickled her. She laughed for a good 5 minutes before I put her down. I absolutely loved being a dad, and ever since I've became one, I almost feel like I'm complete, if that makes much sense at all. Having a family has made me felt like everything I need is right here.

"Okay , lets go get in the car beautiful!" Jess said grabbing Brookelynns hand, and leading her to the car. I followed them outside just so I could wish her good luck on her first day.

I buckled her into her car seat and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Good luck today princess! Make lots of new friends!" I said smiling at her as I shut the door. I walked over to the drivers window and gave Jess a quick kiss before they were off. "I'll see you later babe, Im gonna go hang out with the guys today." I said as they backed out of the driveway and headed off.

Jessica's POV

It was Brookelynn's first day of school, and I wasn't sure that I was ready to let her go just yet. Ever since i had her i sort of became a stay at home mom. I believe that a child needs their parents around as much as possible, and with Harry being in a band and traveling so much, i figured that i would stat home. i wasn't going to be like one of those celebrities and stick a nanny at home with my kid just so i could have time to my self. I had spent every waking moment with her for the past four years and now I'm just supposed to be okay with me leaving her everyday for hours? Wow, they were right when they said you get attached easily as a mother. I never knew that it'd be this bad tho, I guess it just comes with the job.