Chapter 6

Read

Fan

Vote?:)

Jessica's POV

All afternoon I had nothing to do, Bekah was on her date with Nialler, All my friends were out of town on vacation, and Harry was out with the boys playing golf. I basically just cleaned and watched re-runs of friends all day, which wasn't all that terrible!

I had just woken up from a short 1 hour nap, when I heard a car door from out side shut. I ran over to the window and it was Niall dropping off Becks, he walked her up to the front door and they talked and talked for what seemed like forever, but it was only about 25 minutes. Finally she looked like she was ready to come inside, then Niall leaned in and they were kissing! It was so adorable, I couldn't believe it! After their little "exchange" she walked into the house, and she looked happier than she's ever been. She turned around, and jumped when she saw me. "I didn't see you there! You scared me!"

" soooooo how was your daatteeee?" I said, trying to annoy her.

"It was amazing, he's so sweet and charming! He put me on his bed because I fell asleep and he wanted me to be comfortable" she said, like she was in love. I mean, they've only known each other for a day!

"What about you? When's Harry picking you up for your "Mystery Date"?

"He said around 8ish, so soon!" I squealed. A downside to not knowing where he's taking me is that I don't know what to wear. Casual, dressy, inbetween? I had no idea so I bull shitted it. I put on a pink see through shirt with a tank top under it, some ripped jeans, pink slip on shoes, and a light shade of brown colored beanie, and if I may do myself, I looked pretty stylish and cute!

" Well don't you look beautiful" I heard a familiar voice come from the back of my room, but it wasn't Bekah. I turned around to see Harry standing by my door. "What are you d.." I cut myself off looking at the time and it was 8:15 . "Oh I'm sorry Harry! I didn't even realize the time!"

" It's all good babe, Bekah let me in. You look beautiful.. " he said as a wide grin formed on his face.

"Thank you, I didn't know what to wear since you won't tell me where we're going!" I said smiling, looking down at the ground .

"But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know oh oh you don't know you're beautiful" Harry laughed and sang to me . As if he couldn't make it any awkward! "We should get going babe, I don't want to be late for what I have planned for us!" he said in excitement "Oh and by the way, what you're wearing is perfect love. " he walked past me opening his car door letting me in. What a gentleman I said to myself.

It was about a 20 minute car ride to where we were going, but I wasn't complaining , I was on a date with Harry freaking styles , as Bekah would put it.

"Were here! " Harry said as he walked over to my door and opened it for me. We were the only ones here and it was in the middle of basically nowhere, it was an area with some trees , acres of grass and a small little fountain .

"Harry where are we , and what are we doing here?" I said, kind of hesitant of what we were doing.

"You'll see babe" he smirked.

We set a blanket down and right as I was standing back up our eyes connected. He started leaning into me, and pressed his lips against mine, moving his hands down my back to my waist pulling me closer to him. I put my hands around his neck, playing with his hair a little, and he pulled me in closer deepening the kiss. I thought to myself that I didn't want this to end. He pulled back, trying to catch some air, then started leaving kisses and love bites down my neck as some moans escaped my mouth.

A second later I heard popping noises, Harry turned to me and pointed up. Many beautiful fireworks started going off as harry grabbed my waist and pulled me to the ground with him to watch them. I laid my head on his shoulder while he had his arms wrapped around me the whole time. "They're are so beautiful...just like you" Harry said as he turned to me and gently kissed my forehead.

"I brought some snacks and drinks if you'd like some, I kind of planned a cute little picnic for us" he said smiling. "Yea I'll have some, and throw me a beer!" I said, knowing I was only 17, but I thought to myself that one wasn't going to kill me.

"Here babe!" he said tossing me a sandwich and a beer. I sat on his lap as we both watched the show and ate a little. "You're everything and more" Harry whispered into my ear.

"What do you mean babe?" I replied

"Well ever since I met you, I had a feeling that we'd have something special, whether It was a great friendship, or if we ended up eventually dating. You're beautiful, sweet, nice, smart, talented, a GREAT kisser, he said chuckling, and I feel like I can be myself around you. You're like a best friend to me and more." He said with a wide smile on his face. My face started to turn red.

"That's the sweetest thing that anyone's ever said to me Harry. I feel the same way with you, you can always make me smile with the most simplest words, even when I'm down or upset." I had butterflies worse than I've ever had them, I've never felt this way about anyone before and I was nervous, considering that I only knew the guy for a day. I guess I understand how Bekah feels now.

"Jess, I know we havnt know each other for that long, but I feel like I've known you for years." He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss, as I wrapped myself around him and kissed him down his neck as he moaned. "Jess will you be.... m.. my girlfriend ?" he said, sounding more nervous than ever. My face turned bright red, and I was beginning to feel more nervous than Harry..

"Sure!" I smiled, hiding the nervousness that was taking over my body and jumped into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck, moving my hands through his hair as we passionately kissed underneath the fireworks going off above us, like it was something in a movie.

Jessica's outfit from the date :)

http://www.polyvore.com/summer/set?id=57134531

Fan

Vote

Read

Comment?:) xxx @Bring_1DToOmaha