Chapter 23

Wow! Almost 10,000 reads! Thank you so much ! <3 and thank you for all the comments this week! Also I wanted to let you know that this fan fiction is almost over :'( im actually quite sad ! I will have an epilogue though which will be coming soon:) so yeah! Anyways, I wont update next till I get 5 comments ! Sorrryyyyy :) so get commenting! :) x heres chapter 23 ! xx

Chapter 23

Niall's POV

“Hello? Who's this?” I annoyingly asked. Considering that I was hungover.

“Niall, its Bekah” I heard her whisper into the phone, as if she was being watched. “You need to listen to me. Mitch took me, i'm not sure of the address of where we are, but he has a Black suburban, and I think Jess told me one time that he lives by nando's.” She abruptly stopped talking. She was quiet for a short second, I thought I heard faint footsteps near her. “Niall please hurry!” she whisper/yelled into the phone and it soon disconnected. I stood in disbelief for a minute or two then I shoved my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my keys and rushed out to my car.

I sped down almost every street possible that was next to Nando's, looking for any black car. For the first 10 minutes I had no luck, but right as I was about to call the police I heard a loud shriek coming from the neighborhood a few blocks over. I turned my car around and sped through the streets till I could find her. I drove down the street and there she was, running from him. I sped up and right before I got to her she fell to the ground. “BEKAH!” I yelled, but I doubt anyone heard me with my windows rolled up. I stopped the car and ran over to her. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mitch running down the street trying to catch up to us. I lifted Bekah up quickly and threw her in the car before Mitch could get to her. Theres no way hes taking her from me again. I sped off yet again, trying to think of somewhere safe to go, considering that he knew where we lived.

“Beks...You awake?” I whispered, as I grabbed her hand, intertwining out fingers together. She rustled a bit but she wasn't completely awake, she was still somewhat unconscious. We were stopped at a red light and I reached over to her, moving her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ears. I leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead. As I backed up, I saw that her neck was cut, and bleeding... I couldn't believe that I didn't see this before when I picked her up. A small tear slid down my face, thinking about all the terrible things he could've done to her. It took every bit of my being not to turn the car around, find him, and kill him. First he messes with my best mates girl, then he comes after my everything. I couldn't help but feel like this was my fault, I wasn't at home with her, I didn't try to find her. It broke my heart just knowing that she was alone that whole time. “I promise to always look after you baby.” I said as more tears welled up in my eyes.

More blood fell from her neck, as she lye back in the seat. I reached over the seat and grabbed one of my polo's from the back. I quickly wrapped it lightly, yet snug around her neck, and drove to the nearest hospital.

We pulled up to the emergency room and I grabbed Bekah, holding her bridal style as I ran into the lobby, up to the front desk. “Please help her!” I yelled through the thick glass. “She was cut close to her neck and shes been bleeding an awful lot.” I said to her as more tears fell. I just could not contain my emotions, my everything was lying right in front of me unconscious and bleeding, and there wasn't anything I could do to stop her from suffering.

“Okay, okay sir, calm down. Can I have her name please?” The lady asked me.

I set Bekah down on the chair next to me. I wiped away the tears from my eyes and crossed my arms in front of me. “yes, its Bekah Kucirek, now can she please get some help? She dying in front of me!” I snapped at the secretary. A second later a doctor came out with a stretcher and I put her on it.