Chapter 10

Hellooooo peepss I uploaded my fan fiction last night with 203 read and I woke up with 467 reads like.... What?! Thank you soooo much!!:) I hope you guys love this story as much as I love writing it:) my other gorrll Katie gave some AMAZING ideas for a few chapters and so has mcswizzle ( mckenzie) I have a feeling you guys will love them so shout out to muh girls! :)

****

Harry's POV

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door soon after Liam left and I started driving off to the park.

It was sitting on the swing waiting for Jess to show. I waited forest seemed like an hour thinking about everything and she never showed...I had been stood up, did she plan all of this out? What the hell ?! I stood up and sped off down the street texting her "We need to take a break, I don't think this is working out right now." tears were falling down my face, I thought that maybe, just maybe she loved me as much as I love her. That's right. I love her, but I was starting to question my feelings.

Jessica's POV

Just as I was getting ready to head off to the park my mom grabbed me, "I've been feeling bad about your grounding lately, let's just stay home and watch some movies tonight sweetie, just like we used to, it's not like you can go anywhere anyways.." she said making me feel guilty so I was guilted into staying home. I felt terrible for Harry though, I had to tell him but there was no way I could use my phone in front of my mom so i escaped off to the bathroom. I opened my messages and read the one that stood out the most.

From: Hazza<3

" We need to take a break, I don't think this is working out right now."

Wha...what? I couldn't help but let a few years escape from my eyes, what had just happened.

"Harry, I know it looks like I stood you up but I didn't, I know I've been using a lot of excuses lately but you have to believe me, my mom made me stay home and I couldn't text you because she was with me. I'm so sorry" as I wrote, tears started dripping onto my phone, I had to call Bekah.

I started Dialing her number and put the phone up to my face.

"Hey Jess! What's going on dollface?!"

"Harry broke up with me... I really need a friend right now " I said crying into the phone.

"Ok I'll be right over" she said as I heard her car door slam.

A few minutes later I got a text back from Harry .

"I'm going back to the uk tomorrow, I just need to get away from here and have a break. Goodbye..."

That was the only text that really hit me, I couldn't control my tears, I couldn't believe that he was leaving so soon, without even seeing me.. How was I gonna deal with this..

About 30 minutes later Bekah got to my house and she walked into my room to me crying into a pillow. "What's wrong girly?" she said

"I'm just so upset, I've done nothing right, I got grounded, cheated on Harry, I pretty much stood him up, I wouldn't blame him if he hated me." I said with my head down

"I'm sure he doesn't hate you Jess, maybe he just needs a little time to think some stuff over, to get away from it all, you know?" she said looking at me smiling

"I know Beks, thanks for being here for me, you're like a sister to me, I love ya girl." I said as we both giggled

"Uh oh.I'm so sorry doll, but Nialls picking me up at 9 for a date so I have to leave soon, but call me tomorrow." she said and she walked out the door.

****

Harry's POV

I got home and Zayn and Niall were just sitting on the couch Watching the inbetweeners , I figured that Lou and Liam were out with Danielle and Eleanor.

"Hey mate what's wrong?" Zayn said to me.

"Is it that obvious?" I said back giving him a crooked smile. "Well I broke up with Jess... She Didn't meet me at the park, I just feel like this isn't gonna work out. Our timing is off. I'm going back to the uk tomorrow morning." I said and walked off into my room, packing all my stuff.

A few minutes later zayn walked in. "Are you gonna tell me whats areally going on Harry? " he said

"I love her Zayn, and she broke my heart. I just need a little space from everything, I just need to get away and the best way to do that is to go back home."

"I understand, we're gonna be heading back tomorrow night so we'll see you later Harry." he said then he walked out of the room.

After I packed everything up I set my alarm for 5am then laid in my bed. I couldn't sleep, all I could think about was Jess, and that I wouldn't see her for a long time. I knew deep down that I would miss her with all my heart, but this was the best thing for us right now.

I woke up at 5 and grabbed all my things and headed off to the airport. The whole car ride there I was having regrets, I didn't even get to see Jess before I left, but seeing her would've made it that much harder to leave. I just needed to stop over thinking things, I'm gonna go crazy if I don't.

When I got to the airport there was a crowd of fans and paps, I took some pictures, then got on the plane. I put some earphones in and drifted off to sleep.

I opened my eyes and we were getting ready to land so I fastened my seatbelt and turned my music off.

I got off the plane and the first thing I did was go to Starbucks, I just needed to relax and think about some things.

"Harry?!?" I heard a familiar voice yell across the shop. I turned around to see who.

"Ummm.. Katie! " I said, it was my ex girlfriend from when I was 15...

"I haven't seen you in years ! I thought you were on tour?!"

"We just finished it up last weekend actually, I came back early so the other boys are still in the states" I said giving her a smile.

I kindof just wanted to get my mind off Jess for now so I asked if Katie wanted to see a movie with me tonight . I know it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but might as well try.

"Oh I'd love to Harry!" she said sounding excited.

"Ok , I'll pick you up around 7:30 love " I smiled at her and walked back to my flat .

****

Much more drama to come !;) I'm really excited for the next couple of chapters! I really hope you guys like it:) plleeeaassseee comment and vote!:) follow me on twitter, I always tweet when I update:) @Bring_1DToOmaha <3 love you guys!

Vote

Read

Comment:) xx