Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jessica's POV

I woke up, cuddled up against the warmth of Harry's body. I felt so relaxed and comfortable that I didn't even feel like getting out of bed that day, but then reality came back to hit me. We were moving in just 3 days and I hadn't even started packing yet. I sat up, taking in the coldness that hit my body as I tore the covers off. Goosebumps covered my entire body as I walked to the bathroom to take a warm shower. I stepped in, letting the warmth of the water trickle down my skin, It felt so soothing to the point that I could've easily fell asleep standing up right there. About an hour passed and i got out, wrapping a towel around my bare skin, walking over to the mirror as I placed circling motions on it with my hand to remove the mist that covered it. As soon as my hair was full dry and I was dressed I started going through all of my things and placing them in boxes for the move. I was actually glad we were moving fairly soon “the farther away from Mitch I am, the better.” I muttered under my breath.

“Babe what are you doing?” harry asked drowsily as he stood up from the bed, walking over to me and placing a kiss on my forehead. “You know you shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting.” He said, looking down at me like a disappointed parent would.

“Don't give me that look Styles! I'm fine, I know when somethings too much for me. I'm perfectly capable of carrying a box of clothes.” I said practically snapping at him, just for being concerned. Goodness this hormone crap is so stressful. I looked up at his emerald eyes, there was no denying that he was hurt. He was just trying to help jess.. “Harry..i'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you, I know you're trying to help. Its just the damn hormones..i'm sorry.” I said as I embraced him in a hug, my head nuzzled into his neck and our bodies tight together.

“Don't apologize, Its okay baby. I understand that things are stressful at the moment, and you being pregnant probably isn't making this any easier on you. Heres my card. Go out with Bekah for the day, go crazy. Ill take care of the packing.” He said as he backed away from the hug and placed a kiss on my lips.

“Are you sure?” I asked, knowing what his answer would be.

“Of course i'm sure!! now get out of here before I change my mind.” he said winking at me and placing one last kiss on my forehead before I headed out the door.

I stepped outside and started dialing Bekah's number. “Hey Doll!” she said excitingly into the phone.

“Hey! Wanna hang out today and do some shopping? Plus I kind of have something big to tell you..” I said sounding a bit nervous to tell her about Harry and I moving all the way across the world. Especially after I had just asked her to be my child's god mother.

“Yeah sure! Let me just get some shoes on and ill meet you on rodeo drive!” she said right before she hung up.

When we both arrived we walked around for a bit, looking at places we could shop. I really had no interest in buying clothing considering that it would be useless in about 4 and half months, so I might as well buy something that will last me a while..Like shoes! Bekah and I probably looked at shoes for 2 hours at least! We went crazy over little things like that no-a days since we didn't really have to be “budget friendly”. Don't get me wrong, i'm not with harry because of his money. I'm just saying that its kind of a bonus, and Bekah and I never really grew up with much money, so its really exciting to us that we have the opportunity to go crazy with shopping for once in our lives.

After our little spree we got some ice cream and sat on a near by bench. The whole time she was talking, I was pondering ways of how I would tell her, I was really worried at what her reaction would be. Not too happy i'm guessing.. I just sat there quiet for about 10 minutes as she rambled on and on about random stuff, when finally I just came out with it.