Chapter 6

Heeeeey guuuys *guilty smile* I know, I know. I'm late. AGAIN. Anyways, here's chapter 6. I think it's shorter than my usual chapters but chapter 7 is going to be really long sooooo.... anyways, chapter 7 might take a while since it's going to be a really tough chapter to write since it's Drew-ful and Drew-less. To make things even woooorseee I have my exams in 2 weeks O____O and I can't take my eyes off the Mortal Instruments. Yep, I love Cassandra Clare. =)) Okay, hope you guys enjoy chapter 6! ;)

Love,

Sandra =D

*****************************

-Chapter 6-

As the bell had rung for the final time, the screeching sound of chairs and soft yet greatly audible murmurs began to fill the air. Immediately, the door had been shoved open in a loud manner, as students began to squeeze themselves out of the room.

Funny, I thought. It seemed more as though the students had been escaping prison rather than the classroom. It had intrigued me greatly as to why they had always looked . . . eager to have come out of the classroom at last. I assumed it may have been because of the teacher who had looked as though he had wanted to enter each and every one of our nightmares, murdering us all with great loads of homework.

My shoulders gave an involuntary shudder at the very thought, as I waited whilst everyone had continued to come out of the room. When I had been certain half of the students had left, I made my way out as well. I walked towards my locker, clutching my books tightly against my chest. I began to fumble with the lock, just as I felt a hand rest onto my shoulder. I turned towards it quickly, dropping my books in the process.

"What the hell Alice? You just scared the hell out of me!" Bianca exclaimed as her eyes widened, seeming as though there had been toothpicks propping them open. Her dark hair, to my utter surprise, had been a great tangled mess in contrast to how it had been earlier this morning. Her cheeks were flushed, and I was certain it had been from running or from great physical activity.

"I'm sorry. You scared me too." I shrugged, as I began to bend and pick up the books that I had scattered beneath me.

She held a hand up in the air, which had clearly been a sign for me to quickly seize whatever I had been doing. "What happened to your face?" she demanded, fury coating her arrogant voice completely as she stared at my face in great astonishment.

Whatever had she been angry about? "What do you mean?" I asked in nothing but confusion. I glanced towards her in question.

"Don't you dare "What?" me. There is a huge line thingy on your face and you're telling me that you don't know about it?" she asked with great disbelief and astonishment.

Oh no.

Oh damn. . Oh damn. .

Immediately, I laid a hand onto my cheek and felt a jagged line form halfway across my cheekbone. I had been a complete idiot for ever having forgotten about the scar on my cheek. "How bad is it?" I asked, my voice trembling.

My mind quickly began to wander off to earlier today, when I had been in what may have been a forest, where I had scratched my cheek. I remembered having hit my cheek onto a tree, and how Drew's hand felt as he examined my wound. I had remembered the warmth feeling that had filled me as he laid his hand onto my cheek---

I shook my head quickly in hopes to clear my mind, for my face had began to heat up furiously. I attempted to turn my attention towards Bianca, who had been speaking with great animation.

She had her hands placed onto her hips, as she neared towards me. ". . . bad is it? Well if you were a girl who cared so much about your face and looking oh-so-perfect then it would be horrible -"