Chapter 36: Scoundrel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

GUESS WHO'S 15?!

MEEE

sooo I updated and I'm on my way to school so good morning.

Sophomore year is 3 days in.

Ew.

Anyways, be rad.

Love y'all ❤❤

<><><><><><>

Odia's POV:

In my defense, I was a new level of out of it when this happened.

"M-Marry you?!" Mori sounded stunned.

"You, me, and Honey could be like a happy family!" I sounded like a drunk girl.

What the hell did 'Mother' give me?!

"Yay!" Honey cheered, "Odi-chan can be my mommy." Even though he's older than me.

"Wh... huh... I..." Mori was currently unable to form a sentence as Tamaki fainted while Haruhi stared in disbelief.

"Yeah! It's like anyone else wants to marry me anyways. Well, besides those rotten boys who want to marry my brother more than me." I let go of Mori, "And the one guy that I ever loved, is too selfish to give a damn!" I spun around as a pointed to a cool looking Kyoya.

"Uh, Odia..." Kyoya trailed off as I sauntered over to him.

I should also point out, I was very tired as well.

"You!" I slurred as I pointed a finger to him, "I need to talk to you!" I proclaimed as I snatched his wrist, "We're borrowing your room." I said to Haruhi who was dumbfounded as she nodded.

After I slid the door closed, Kyoya spoke, "Odia, I think you need some rest-"

"You listen here, Ootori!" I jabbed my index finger at his chest, "You shattered my little heart! Why didn't you just tell me you were a selfish scoundrel from the beginning?!"

I wish I could stop myself. What in the hell was I doing?!

"Scoundrel?" He scoffed.

"Yeah! Scoundrels do scoundrely things." Yep, I invent the word 'scoundrely', "Like break a girl's fragile heart, because guess what?! I'm a piece of glass that likes to pretend it's plastic!" I spouted on, "And you just come up, and pick me up, take a look at me, then smash me on the ground!" I pounded my fists into his chest, "I love you, but who cares, right? It's not like I'm a person with feelings!" I pounded away as I welled up in suppressed tears.

"You're acting like a child!" He snapped at me.

"And you're a liar!" I retorted.

"A liar?!" He was not happy.

"Yeah! A liar!" I confirmed as I swayed like the tired, medicated, girl I was, "You act like you don't give two shits about anything, yet your eyes, oh your eyes, say otherwise. You can act like you don't care about anything but yourself, but the eyes never lie, and no one knows that better than I do! You're humanity lies deeeeep within those stupid pupils of yours, but you're too damn selfish to set it free!" Giving him a piece of my mind was taken to a whole new level.

"What do you know about humanity?!" I evidently struck a chord.

"I know what it looks like. Hell, I did the stupidest and most human thing a person can do! I loved and trusted someone! And guess what, it sucks! I trusted you and your stupid promise, because I decided to be human! Yet, I must give you some serious props for being the emotionless, greedy, liar you are, Ootori, because that's something I couldn't maintain." By now angry tears were streaming down my face as I insulted my first love.

"Why do you keep calling me Ootori?" He calmed down when he realized I would answer everything truthfully in this state.

Stupid genius.

I stopped my non-effective abuse to his chest as my face fell a bit, "Because." I looked down, "If I call you by your first name, it reminds me of when I thought you were human." Tears of pure sadness trailed down my face now, "It reminds of when I spouted out my pitiful story, and you hugged me. It reminds me of when you kissed me. It reminds me of your stupid peppermint gum. It reminds me of when you thought of me as a treasure. It reminds me of a weird time when you turned me into a human." My sobs were getting hard to control as I grew angry again, "You asshole, you liar, you stupid fucking scoundrel!" I cursed as I furiously pounded at his chest again.

He grabbed my wrists, "I apologize." Kyoya spoke so emtionlessly, it pissed me off in this state.

"No, I apologize." I put my arms at my side, "I apologize for ever trying to envoke emotion from a robot." I spat as I wiped my endless tears away.

I was about to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist, "What medicine did the twin's mom give you?" He asked randomly as I looked at him.

I was really confused, what kind of question is that?!

"I...I don't know it's strong." He confused my fragile mind.

"Then that means there's a high possibility you'll forget this." Kyoya pondered as I spun to look at him.

"What do you know? I'll be just fine." I spat, "Scoundrel." I added, tears still streaming down my face, "You know, I'm getting real sick of-

"I love you." He said suddenly, stopping me immediately.

What a scoun-

Wait.

What?

What the hell did he just say?!

"W...What?" To say I was a new level of confused would be an understatement, "Are you mocking me or something?!" I yelled as I was about to hit his chest more, but he easily caught my wrists.

"I'm trying to tell you the truth." his voice was soft as I welled more, shaking my head.

"No." I denied, "If you loved me, I wouldn't have suffered this much-"

"I know,  I'm sorry."  He spoke so gently.

What the hell was going on?!

"Wh...Why now?" I sounded like a child as he cupped my face in his hands, wiping my tears.

I had absolutely no idea how to feel.

"Because I wanted to at least say that once to you." He said, "I wish you'd understand my selfish reasons, but I really do love you-"

"Just not as much you love yourself." I nodded.

This sucks worse than him not loving me.

I just lost to a name.

Wow, I really do suck.

"No- It's just-" I shook my head furiously as he tried to form a sentence.

"It's fine, I get it. It sucks, but I'll be okay." I assured more myself than him as I tried to pull from his grip, but no avail."

"Odia, just let me do this." He pleaded for something unknown as I remained still in confusion.

I watched as he leaned in for one last kiss as I obliged. Feeling the spark would be nice.

As out lips locked, I felt this impending feeling of sadness as I stood still, refusing to melt inti him again.

Because I know I'm kissing a scoundrel.

Parting once again, I did the only thing that felt right.

I punched him in the face.

...then kicked him in the crotch.

"Where... chips!" I yelled as I raced out of the room to go attack cheddar chips.

In my defense, those pills were very strong, and I was heavily sleep deprived.