Chapter 4: Luckily Late

I didn't want to go to school. I couldn't go to school, not after what I did to Kyoya. That kiss was terrifying. It was as off all my troubles had went away, had been resolved, had never been. To top it off, today I have to visit the graveyard.

I shook off the feeling, and grabbed the phone the twins had given me, and rang Haruhi, "Hello?" she asked.

"Hey, Haruhi, it's Odia, I don't think I can go to the host club today, it's the anniversary of something- sonething very dear to me that left- and I don't feel very well today." I said as my voice shook.

"I completely understand, I'll protect you from the wrath of Kyoya." She said and I faked a laugh, but I knew my voice was cracking.

"Thanks, I just really need this." I said.

"Anytime, bye Odia." she said.

"Bye." I hung up.

I took a deep breath, and put on a dark purple and black Victorian flat Lolita dress that went just above the knees, and black tights with black boots.

I grabbed the dark blue roses that she always loved, and walked out of my house.

Haruhi's POV:

"Who was that?" The twins both asked as we were nearly ready to open the host club.

"Hold on, uh- you guys!" I yelled getting the attention of everyone, "Odia isn't coming today." I said.

Kyoya looked a bit distraught, Tamaki looked shocked, Honey looked sad, Mori looked concerned, and Hikaru and Kaoru looked concerned.

"Wh-Why?" Honey asked.

I sighed, "She just said it was the anniversary of something very dear to her that left, and she didn't sound very happy."

"Oh my poor daughter! Could it be a death?" Tamaki asked, and shrugged.

"That's all she told me, but her voice was cracking, so it could be." I said.

Kyoya shockingly said nothing, and we opened the host club.

Odia's POV:

I arrived at the cemetery, and knelt down at her grave,

"Kirimi Yuutami,

Loving person,

brave soul,

dearly missed

1990-2005"

I put the roses down, "Gosh, I miss you." I said finally, "I'm truly forever in your debt. You saved me from my fate, and made it yours. I'm just sorry I couldn't save you. His death was too good for the things he did to us." I let a tear roll down, "I need you. You were always a big sister to me. You took care of me when my brother left, and I had to work with the sadistic bastard. I owe so much, I just wish I could repay you." I sighed, "You were so wise when you were my age, but I'm so weak compared to you, I-I had my first kiss." I stifiled a laugh at how pathetic I was, "He sorta fell-onto-my-lips... I like him, I think so, it's stupid. Kyoya, he doesn't feel such silly things, hell, I shouldn't feel such silly things." I shook my head, "I'm also being evicted in 4 days, that's fun, but hey, I wanna know how you're doing. I wish I could see you now, but you'd never allow that." I sat there with her for an hour as I layed my head on her grave, just talking, "Well would you look at me, a crying mess." I stifled a laugh as I wiped my eyes,  "I-I should go, you rest peacefully, big sister. I love you." I gave a small smile as I left her grave, and decided to pop by the host club. I put on my cover up, and left.

When I arrived there, I saw some girl with a big bow in her hair hugging on Haruhi, "Come on Haruhi, let's go!" she cheered, and everyone stopped, and stared at me.