Chapter 27: Sixteen pt. 1

This is part one of a two part chapter whoooo!

It's 3 am so say hey to those spelling errors.

Be rad please.

Love all you beautiful peoole♡♡♡♡

Kyoya's POV:

"Ow! Hikaru!" I heard a female yell within the dressing room of the music room.

I clenched my fist as I was not only dressed in this stupid vampire costume again, but the twins gained the consent to tie Odia's corset to her dress. I could feel my eye twitching every time I heard her cry out.

"Well, you would stop twitching..." Kaoru sighed.

"You don't even know how to properly tie this thing!" Odia shot back.

"You guys sound like you're killing her!" Haruhi yelled.

Odia opened the curtain a bit, "What are you wearing to cover yourself?!" I heard Tamaki yell behind me.

"Oh, I have fabric covering the necessities, but these dips don't know how to tie a corset!" she snapped.

"We so do!" We heard voices behind her.

"It's not a shoe lace!" she retorted.

"Kyo-chan knows how to tie one!" Honey-senpai said and I internally sighed.

Her face looked distant, "O-Okay, bakas, get out." the twins were hurled out, "Ootori, h-help... please?" I nodded.

"Very well." I sighed as I walked in.

The sight I saw gave me mixed feelings.

There she was, leaning on a table, make up done, hair straight, and her scar was visible. Then I saw her "clothing". She was wearing fishnets with black heels that went to her ankle and tight black very short shorts. Her black corset covered her stomach, but not her black strapless bra that didn't do well at containing her... features.

Her dress was hanging behind her as I stared at her in  shock and arousal, "Uh, c-corset." she spoke as she turned around.

I pulled, tugged, and tied away as she let out small squeaks, "We're gonna go set up a bit more. You have 20 minutes till it starts!" Haruhi spoke as we heard doors close.

She gripped the table in front of her as I finished tying it, and then I had to tie the back of her dress, "Thanks, Ootori-uh, what are you doing?" her voice shook as my hands wandered onto her hips.

"I don't enjoy the fact the twins saw you like this." I whispered in her ear as she turned around to face me.

"Well, m-modesty isn't na luxury I've been giving. I used to change behind a tree." she tried to contain her composure.

"I don't like the thought of other people seeing you." I said, and she was stunned.

She tried to step back, but backed into the table, "I-I don't care-" She began but I cut her off as my lips collided with hers. To my suprise, she melted into the kiss.

I hadn't realized how much I missed the feel of her hands in my hair-

"Ky-Ootori, I-I can't..." She trailed off, "Well, time to go to the-the uh... party! Yeah, party, whoo." she laughed nervously as she walked out quickly,  but stopped as she turned to look in the mirror, "Right after I fix my lipstick."

Odia's POV:

"Well I have to get to the party, so-" he began.

"Okay, be right there!" I stuttered as my hand shook while I grabbed the lipstick while he left.

I let my head fall on the table, "I'm such an idiot." I sighed as I fixed my stupid lipstick.

No more Kyoya kisses, no matter how enjoyable they are.

Just try and enjoy your birthday and Halloween.

After I fixed up my stupid face, I considered putting on cover up, but decided against it as I checked my glues on vampire teeth. It's my damn birthday, so I don't want to dab on makeup to cover up a scar, plus I can always tell the nosy bitches it's just makeup.

I sighed as I stared into the mirror while I put on the stupid contacts the twins set out for me. After much fidgeting, I heard the curtain open to reveal Haruhi and Tamaki.

Once they saw me, Tamaki had a slight blush on his face, and Haruhi had a girly smile.

I was soon lifted into a hug, "You look so beautiful!" Tamaki gushed, "Little Halloween birthday girl!" He eventually set me down.

"Correction, in my gang, the age of 16 is like the age of adulthood. For the royals at least." I smiled a bit, and yet my brother doesn't bother to show.

No, no sad thoughts.

"Did the twins shorten your dress?" Haruhi asked as she stared at the dress that was now mid thigh.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"How dare they!" Tamaki seethed, "Let's get to the party, and I'll find you a cover up there." Tamaki sighed.

I stood outside the ballroom, well let's get these awkward hours over with.

Tamaki opened the doors for me to reveal a large ballroom adorned with lit Halloween decorations, and a large banner that read, "Happy Birthday, Odia!"

I looked around the room to see darkness except the host club.

Never in my life had I had a birthday party, or even celebrated it for all that matter.

The full lights had fully turned to reveal a large sum of people. My eyes scanned the crowd to see a lot of Spiders, loyal and elite Spiders... but if they're here, then...

"Happy birthday, Odi-bear." I heard three voices as I faced my brother and my idiot cousins.

My eyes filled with tears, "Oh my..." I broke out into a sob.

"Oh gosh, she's crying!" Hikaru cried out.

"What did we do?!" Kaoru panicked.

"Oh shut up." I looked up at my friends lined up under the banner.

I ran to them as I wrapped my arms around them as far as I could reach, "Odia..." I heard Tamaki.

"Thank you!" I cried. I let go as I ran and hugged my brother and cousins, "Well, let's get this going." I straightened myself up as music played.