Chapter 3: Gum

Kyoya's POV:

A long scar  that went from above her right eye eye diagonally connecting to on her left cheek, and she had a face of pure horror, she snapped out of it, and scurried off me, "I'm sorry, I need to go!" she yelled, and ran out efore i could catch her.

Everyone in the host club most likely left by now, so I shook off the feeling of pity, and went to get into my limo.

Odia's POV:

The next day, I woke up early, and sighed as I put my cover up that I made for myself, and this hideous scar. I winced as I could still hear the crack of that damned whip. Then, I remembered Kyoya, he saw it. What am I going to do?! I have 5 days to find a place to live, I have to find a way to avoid Kyoya, and today is physical exams, so my legs are gonna be displayed. I don't have that much cover up, so I could only make them look slightly faint.

I groaned in frustration, and made my way to school, and a limo was next to me, and I was pulled in with Honey and Mori, "Odi-chan!" Honey cheered as he was dressed in a traditional japanese outfit like Mori as he hugged me.

"Hi Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai." I smiled, and he gave me the a waiter like shirt and vest and a mid thigh white skirt.

"This is your outfit for today, we're looking at the cherry bossoms!" He smiled, and I ruffled his hair.

"You really are the cutest thing." I smiled, and he snuggled into my arm.

After we arrived, I got changed, kept on my socks, and headed outside to the host club as I sat down and worked on the finacial things. Luckily, Kyoya was busy selling books to bubbly girls.

I stepped out, and the twins greeted me, wearing the same top half as me, "You know, Odia, you have very long legs." Kaoru said.

"You should be a model." Hikaru said.

"Our model." They smirked, and I flicked both their heads, "Ow!" They said as I giggled, and walked off.

Not too lon after, I walked by to see Tamaki in his signature gloomy corner, and Kyoya not too far off, and I sighed. 

Unfortnately, I was spotted, and Tamaki held me next to him, and  burrowed my face into his chest, Kyoya turned to face us, and I could only imagine what me basically on Tamaki's lap in a tight embrace must look like, "Oh, my sweet, sweet, daughter, Odia. We can take classes together." He said in his depressed voice, and I found no use in struggling against his death grip.

"Tamaki! I can't breathe!" I yelled as I was muffled by his shirt.

"Now, mommy, I have a theory, but by  being in the same class, Hikaru and Kaoru get to spend more time with Haruhi than I do here at the club, this gives them a chance to get close to her, and if that happens-"

"Tamaki." Kyoya interuppted, "You just now realized that?" I was then thrown out of Tamaki's hold as he got struck by shock, and tumbled to Kyoya's feet.

"Ow." I groaned, and propped myself on all fours, "Tamaki, the twins spend 9 hours with Haruhi, and you a few hour of club events. You only soend time with Haruhi about 3% of her -ow, ow, I'm bleeding- life." 

"I DON"T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Tamaki yelled, and Kyoya offered me his hand, and I awkwardly accepted.

"YEAH? WELL I DON"T WANT TO BLEED, BUT WOULD YOU LOOK AT MY ELBOW!" I snapped, and Tamaki lifted me into the air as he held me in a non graviy hug.

"My sweet daughter! Daddy let you get hurt! I'm so sorry, oh forgive me-" I kicked him in the crotch, and he fell backwards with me still in his arms.